Medialets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medialets Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medialets (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Took forever. Strung me along with positive feedback given to the recruiter, as well as myself, only to select someone else with zero feedback to me as to why.

Interview Questions

• usual. What makes you a qualified employee?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medialets (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. I met with 3 people including the CEO. It was all very casual and they made you feel very relaxed. We just talked casually in a small conference room. They all asked me to explain my résumé a little more. They asked basic questions about strengths and weaknesses, and had you explain your experiences. Overall it was a good interview. They made sure to explain the position to me including the day to day tasks etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Engineer (Not Even Sure Any More) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medialets.

Interview

Background environment was very loud. Got my name wrong. Had not reviewed my resume, asked me to read it to them over the phone back to front. After I read it to them about half way, they decided I was not a good fit because I did not have enough experience. The first half of everyone's resume doesn't have enough experience to qualify for the job being applied to. What a bizarre waste of time.

Potential But Poor Ethics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Medialets (New York, NY).

Interview

Like other reviews I saw on here, much of the same blah blah blah, they post the position on job boards while still making you believe they are interested in you. During the 4 month long process, 5 other recruiters unknowingly reached out to me about the role I thought I had a good shot of getting. When I made it to the end of the process, the COO asked engineering questions and described the role as being something very different than what I had been interviewing for the last 4 months. So if you want to wait out the grueling process and loose a few brain cells, I would recommend seeing it through. For a start-up they are stable, you can certainly learn a lot, they pay well, and have major clients in the space. They are giving Apple a run for their money. But losing when it comes to ethics and how they treat people.
    On the downside, the office is a hot desk environment, the turnaround is really bad, the interview process is grueling and they have no respect for your time, they draw a gray line and break many laws when it comes to recruiting which can result in distortion of your application, and based on the ethics displayed in this process it does not feel like a good place to work.

Interview Questions

I was drained from the process, insulted by the lack of respect for my time, did not like the idea of them contacting former colleagues without my approval... law prohibits them from doing this, but they did anyway. They can only verify employment, they should only call references I provide. And I did not like the way they stringed me along and did not have the correct position indicated for the role they were hiring for.

QA Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medialets (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The interviewer had no questions for me whatsoever. There was a single question about my resume, and she asked me what I knew about the company. That was it. It could have been handled over the phone if that's all she had.

She also seemed impatient as soon as I walked into the door. She was rude throughout, including interrupting my answers before I had a chance to finish them.

I'm sure Medialets is a fine company, but I was glad that I didn't have to talk to her anymore when I left.