Medidata Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 163 of over 163 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Medidata Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medidata Solutions

Interview

I have one round sql test and several rounds behavior tests, SQL is very basic. People are very kind. Different work during the process. You should be good if you have basic knowledge of database.

Interview Questions
  • Some behavior questions and one SQL test.
    Answer Question

Medidata Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Medidata Solutions

Interview

The interview questions were open ended and not too difficult to answer. The interview process included interviews with the HR rep, Hiring Manager, and the team in that order. No coding based questions were asked but they wanted to review how much experience you have with coding and working with a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medidata Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medidata Solutions in Apr 2021

Interview

They waste your time. Multiple emails and calls to schedule an interview "right away" only to have it rescheduled day of interview or 24 hours before. In my case, a person I was scheduled to interview with did not show up -- twice. A feeble apology was offered. They respect their time but they have zero respect for yours. if they treat you like that as a candidate imagine how it will be as an employee. I had to present to a committee during one of my interviews and the interview was at 8 am. No good morning when people joined and no chit chat to make the candidate feel comfortable. Please, someone get these people a lesson in soft skills. With the exception of one person, each person I interviewed with seemed stressed, distracted and not at all happy. An all-around poor experience.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked in a company with our organizational structure?

Medidata Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medidata Solutions in Apr 2021

Interview

First call was the recruiter. Second call was with hiring manager. We had a 30 minute call that ended with the hiring manager saying he'd like to have another 30 minute call with me. Two weeks later the recruiter told me they were no longer considering me.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly leadership style questions. There were no situational questions, purely a conversation.

Medidata Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Medidata Solutions

Interview

Received interview request, sent them my availability details. Did not hear from them for a week, gave them updated availability in a nice email. Heard back another week later, and they said the position is filled. Beware, they waste your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medidata Solutions (London, England, England)

Interview

Overall the process took about 6 weeks. First stage was a video interview, lasting about 10 minutes. They asked three questions, and told you in an email what one of the questions was so you could research and prep an answer. Then waited a couple weeks for the results, after that was invited to a half day assessment centre with three interviews and a case study. All interviewers were lovely, very engaging and interesting people working within the company. There were some talks on company ethos, day to day life for the role and at the end we were given the opportunity to speak to the current cohort of graduates from the 2019 and 2020 intakes, to ask any questions. Overall it was a very smooth process, information was readily available and the company clearly cared about the candidate experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medidata Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Medidata Solutions

Interview

Interviewed with 10+ people including my potential boss, peers, and business partners. Brought back many times to meet with different people and the process took over three months to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Medidata Solutions (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Got interview call within 2 days after referral application. HR is highly unprofessional. Doesn't answer basic questions and queries. Also, HR was rude in responses related to follow-ups after the interview. Had a 30-min round of interview with hiring manager where 20 mins of talk was from her side. I don't know on what basis she rejected my application as most of the time she was talking on the call. no serious questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • only introduction and one question on predictive modeling experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medidata Solutions (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

If -5 start was available, I would give it to them. The recruiter was very rude and unprofessional. She said to me that I don't have a place on their table during my phone screening only because I'm wearing my natural hair in a ponytail. The pettiest part was when she asked for my salary expectation, then I gave her the number and she was like it's weird that you are giving me a number that's not ending by 5 but 4!?! Then with her low self-confidence she started comparing her degrees to mine, and said to me that she went to all the same school and have all exact degrees I have, that was odd. What a shame judging people on their natural look, with all the experience, knowledge and professionalism that could have been screened. Doesn't mean that a candidate is applying to a job that as a recruiter you have the right to treat them however you want. Show more respect to candidates, your company and yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medidata Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Medidata Solutions

Interview

Good it was pretty good. Average interview. Come prepared to answer questions and to also answer other questions. Average interview style and regular interview style and process. Average interview process be prepared

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medidata Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Medidata Solutions

Interview

Applied via Indeed and silence for a couple of weeks and then had a phone screen with the recruiter. A few weeks later interview managers of the departments that I was interested in. Everyone was nice but the process was a bit slow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 163 Interviews