Medin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medin

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medin (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Very Good. HR made me feel very comfortable. I also had to meet with a shop supervisor who gave me a tour and told me of the job expectations

Interview Questions

• If I was flexible for overtime. Could I work in a tam environment   1 Answer

Leadership Role Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medin.

Interview

Hiring process poor. Interview in dirty, damp, unprofessional office. Crumbs and papers covered couch where I had to sit. Disgusting environment but President in full business suit sitting in messy, dirty, hording looking office.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer kept asking - How can you add value to my business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Crazy process. Job offer was job description with first year performance expectations listed. Also had paragraph to list I needed to e 8 weeks notice to leave.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Passaic, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medin (Passaic, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

The company seemed to drag their feet during the entire process. After accepting the position, people were leaving or downsized over a 6 month process. This is not a place for a progressive career. Stay clear of this company. Treat people like disposable paper towels. They are on credit hold with almost all their vendors.

Interview Questions

• IF you were to be hired, what is the first thing you would do to have an impact to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy and straight forward. The job description is in the job offer letter which doesn't make sense.