Meeting Tomorrow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.2

IT Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and received a call a week later about the position. The questions were very personality based and that always alerts me as I might be stepping into a cult of a company. I must have done well on that because they invited me in for an in person. After changing the time twice, I finally interviewed with HR and the Tech lead who had the exact same degree as me from the same school. They didn't ask me a lot of questions so I took it they were not feeling me. Which was weird because having the same degree totally lets them know I have the same foundation as the tech lead. I honestly think it's because I didn't know him. I was confused as why I was called in for a face to face because of the lack of tech questions. I had to follow up but heard back that I wasn't fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult time where you had to help an employee   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow in January 2016.

Interview

It consisted of several emails back and forth do set up a phone interview time. We then conducted the phone interview for about 30-35 minutes, we left off that she was going to speak to a colleague and get back to me to let me know either way. I had not heard anything from her for several weeks, in that time I have sent emails and left voicemails asking for any sort of update but to no avail. Was off put by the lack of professionalism to let me know whether or not they would like to move forward. I understand that in a time of hiring, things can get pushed aside and it will be a very busy time, but it was unfortunate not to hear anything after several attempts to contact.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that was asked was out of the ordinary, just why I wanted the role and how it could be beneficial to both parties. Pretty standard interview.   Answer Question

Meeting Tomorrow Response

Feb 16, 2016 – Human Resources

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our interview process. We never want to keep candidates hanging, and apologize that this fell through the cracks. We appreciate your initial interest... More

AV Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call from someone on the phone. They told me to come in and do a trial job. I did, did well, and was hired. It was a very short phone call, but what they interviewed me for, and what I ended up doing was very different. I don't really have anything other to say than that. It was a very simple process. One of which in hindsight, I would have asked more questions during.

Interview Questions

• If I knew general signal flow.   1 Answer

Fulfillment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview, then they have you come in to meet one of the Team Resources (HR) individuals as well as a manager. Then they have you come in to meet your potential manager, then if you make it past those interviews, they ask you to come in to shadow someone in your position and get to know the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They explained to me that this was the carefully picked salary based on other positions like it. There was no negotiation. I am sure with the right experience, they would negotiate.

Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow in January 2015.

Interview

They call it a phone interview but it was a speakerphone interview. Were there other people in the room? Probably, but the person interviewing me didn't say anything about it. That's sneaky and dishonest. It made me feel uncomfortable and I was wondering if I was supposed to speak up like I'm speaking to a roomful of people or just normally. So I sounded weak instead of expressing my usual outgoing personality.

The interviewer also didn't ask any follow up questions so I had a feeling they were either not interested to begin with or they were just reading off a bunch of required questions. Maybe it was their first interview experience?

Advice: if they put you on speakerphone, ask WHY. If I did that, I would've felt a lot more comfortable and confident. Maybe I would've made it to the next level. I don't know what they're judging us on because I had good experience and references.

Someone else said here they knew someone at the company. Maybe that's the way to go. Maybe if I'd known someone at the company, I would've had a chance.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

It's a company that you usually have to know somebody to get an interview and the employee referral is really important. There was a phone interview which was somewhat detailed and included questions about past experiences and then an face to face interview at the office which was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were along the lines of "Tell me about an experience when..." I don't remember specifics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was discussed after my first day and the pay was slightly better than expected.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I got the job through a friend, so there wasn't much of an interviewing process. It seems like everybody that works there got the job through a friend so it's a very welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• It was for a temporary laborer position that I got through a friend so the interview was super chill.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No one told me my pay, but I wasn't worried because it was a temp position to help me through the summer. I found out when I got my first paycheck, it was $15/hr which I felt was more than fair.

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. Friendly, kind, and welcoming people. They ask great questions and really listen to your responses. You can tell they're looking for people that will fit in well with the culture and mission.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you would change about yourself if you could?   Answer Question

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. I found the HR recruiter, Rachel, to be very professional, understanding and easy to communicate with. She clearly explained the position I applied for. Every question I was asked was relevant to whether I would be a good fit for the position/company.

I was then called back and asked to come in for a face to face interview. I ended up having two interviews in the office, with Rachel and two different managers.
    I felt quite comfortable throughout the interview process (and I'm typically a person who gets quite nervous in these situations). I found the Meeting Tomorrow employees I interviewed with to be very professional, and quite transparent on the job responsibilities and expectations. I could tell that this company really valued employees who work hard.

I have gone on several interviews in Chicago and found this to be the most pleasant experience, but that could also be because this was the perfect opportunity for me.

Upon entering the office, you will be able to tell that the culture is pretty laid back, and if you're lucky, one of the office dogs may come visit you while you wait!

Interview Questions

• There really is no special way to prepare for the interview. You should be self aware, know your strengths and weaknesses and be able to talk about relevant experience for the role which you are applying. Outside of the normal research you should be doing, be sure to check out Youtube :)
      The questions were a mix of personality and work related.

One of the questions I remember- How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meeting Tomorrow (Chicago, IL).

Interview

So, I have a mostly negative things to say about this company. The interviewer was VERY unprofessional. She asked only personality questions. Don't get me wrong, this is a very important part of the process, but there should be much more that goes into it. They are very into their office culture, but so much that they would hire a friend over someone more qualified. What I could bring to the company and past experiences were never discussed. The interviewer clearly had no idea what she was doing. This would be OK, if I had the opportunity to meet with someone else, but for the decision to land on her shoulders was unfortunate.
    The next steps were not followed through on, and this speaks volumes of the company. They are disorganized, and if my professional path crosses with them in the future, I will turn the other way.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about yourself? Weird only because it was in more of a personal than a professional sense...   Answer Question