Meezan Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meezan Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

Applied through University's CSO. The interview call was made later and the interview was conducted by Corporate Head North. There was no test conducted as such and the interview was quite general and revolved mostly around academics.

Interview Questions

• If i had knowledge about Islamic Banking?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meezan Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Went through a personal contact when there was a vacancy which was not announced. Got a call, met the Head, gave a test at HR, interviewed by COO. Cleared and then got an offer below expectations and not negotiable.

Interview Questions

• About my character. Do I smoke, Drink have other pleasures...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - they didn't agree to negotiate. Take it or leave it.

ACCA Trainee for Shariah Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meezan Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2012.

Interview

Written test conducted at Meezan Bank
    First Interview
    Second Interview

Interview Questions

• Will you join convention bank after getting an opportunity at Meezan Bank   Answer Question

Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karachi (Bolivia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meezan Bank (Karachi (Bolivia)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by Regional Manager. HR department took written test. Overall experience of the interview was the fact that it was casual. Technical question regarding the treatment of banking instruments was not asked. Only basic questions about personality was asked. May be due to the fact that I was referred by a branch manager in order to work for a his branch. And the judgment of the interviewer was based on that.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in banking ?   1 Answer

Internee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meezan Bank in April 2012.

Interview

Referal from university collegue than interview conducted by branch manager.

Interview Questions

• CGPA STRUCTURE MBA PROGRAM REALATED QUESTIONS.   1 Answer

Negotiation

awesome

Trainee Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meezan Bank in March 2012.

Interview

Describe the Interview Process: length process, test and 3 or more interviews, group discussions, panel interview, ask about your past experience, your qualifications, fu表Àfuture plans, desired salary, family members, father occupations

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meezan Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in December 2011.

Interview

Screening fro Internet applications and subsequently from assessment test. After that interview was conducted through a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• How can you benefit this organization?   1 Answer

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meezan Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2011.

Interview

i learnt a lot of positive and valuable vision about the organization during my career past in the organization. it is very notable for me getting new concepts about the marketing panels regarding making more competent and valuable not only your firm but also your own goodwill in an acknowledgement.

Interview Questions

• what you can do for the organization?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i can easily acclimate myself with respect to getting positive results through proper communication channels.

Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meezan Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in January 2011.

Interview

When I entered the conference room, there was a whole panel of the executive management sitting on the other side of the table. They asked me to introduce my self followed by questions related to my achievements. They then gave me two scenarios and asked me how would I solve the given problem.

Interview Questions

• If a company's sales are increasing but the profits of the company is not increasing, what could be the possible reasons.   2 Answers