Melexis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Melexis

3.3

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Melexis (Nashua, NH) in March 2018.

Interview

Met them at school career fair. Was selected for 1-hour long on-campus interview. Then selected for 2-hour long on-site interview. Interviews were highly technical, divided equally among Analog and Digital.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Melexis (Worcester, MA).

Interview

We met at a career fair in February and they quickly followed up with an on-campus interview approximately two weeks later. There were two 30 minute on-campus interviews. One interview was highly technical and the other was focused on personality.

I was offered an on-site interview to take place three weeks later in March.

The on-site interviews were highly technical. There were two interviews, with two employees each. One interview was focused on analog design and the other on digital design. Each interview was approximately one hour long. The company paid for the cost of the trip to Nashua.

Four days later I received an offer to intern at Melexis. Four days after that, on a Thursday, we had a call to discuss the specifics of the internship. I was given until Monday to accept my offer. On placing a petition for more time to decide, citing the employer policies and expectations laid out by the career center of the university, HR gave me an ultimatum stating that I was not the only candidate in line. Other candidates, whose first choice would have not been Melexis, would most likely have found the aggresiveness of this process to be a deal breaker.

In summary, the interviews were challenging, but enjoyable. The employees with whom I interviewed were genuinely interested in me which lead to great conversations during the interviews.

I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe, in detail, the design and operation of a MOSFET.   Answer Question
    • Draw a finite state machine and explain its operation.   Answer Question

Reliability Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Melexis (Worcester, MA).

Interview

I applied through college recruitment. They gave me a big box of sensor. It was really nice. Then I got a phone interview. All technical for 1 hour. I did well but not receive the further advancement. I dont understand why. I am really interested and got all the answer done well to me. They did not tell me the result until I emailed them. It was pretty disappointing. But I am grateful that they gave me a chance

Interview Questions

• Mostly about MOSFET and IC design   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Melexis (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2015.

Interview

After I submited my CV, they called me after a month. We appointed an interview and after the inteview they called me after another month to tell me I was hired.

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bevaix (Switzerland)

Interview

The process started by a phone interview and was followed by a personality test (on-line). The next step was a on-site interview that consisted of technical test, HR interview and technical interview with a fellow engineer.
    The interview process itself was similar to what is typical in the semiconductor industry for an engineering position and it took several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Technical test consists of basic (engineering textbook) questions related to analog design.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Melexis.

Interview

First telephonic interview for 1 hour. Then an online profile assessment. Then I was invited for a technical +HR interview which took 2.5 hours. Technical questions were basic electronic questions.

Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tessenderlo (Belgium)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Melexis (Tessenderlo (Belgium)).

Interview

Application to the position went easy through Melexis website. We quickly managed to plan an interview but I had to wait 4 weeks for the meeting itself took place.
    The interview went well but afterwards I did not receive feedback. No response to email, phone was not picked up and eventually I was able to contact the HR manager through LinkedIn message. More than a month after the interview I received a very short call stating that I lacked specific experience and training me would take too much of an investment.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bevaix (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Melexis (Bevaix (Switzerland)) in March 2019.

Interview

professional recruitment process, fluid and clear communication, professional HR questions, and open manager, also the team there look supportive and can provide you information if needed, the site is located in a place where there is a lot of nature.

Interview Questions

• what are your strength, weakness, technical questions etcc   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brugge, West Flanders (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Melexis (Brugge, West Flanders (Belgium)) in December 2018.

Interview

Really horrible interview process.First phone with Manager for an hour. Afterwards, They ask me to write online test , which takes more than 3 hours. After that third interview with another new guy, which he asked very silly questions, not valuable questions, . Totally waste of time, interview process. I will suggest this company to go for an interview. They will play like anything in interview process.

Interview Questions

• All crappy questions. They will ask you a questions like a school.   Answer Question

Technical Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Melexis (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in May 2010.

Interview

After submitting my CV, in two weeks I received and invitation over the phone for an interview.The interview itself did not start on time, but with 20 minutes delay. On the Interview there were 2 people (HR+functional manager). I received a lot of questions about my previous experience and very small information about the open position. Next contact with me were over the phone 1 week later with request for second interview. Two weeks later I received an undiagnosable job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no possibility for negotiation