MemorialCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview took place in a very smooth and relaxed environment. I was a little bit nervous at the beginning but then it faded. It was about 20 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Long Beach, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview was with the hiring manager and an outgoing manager. Following that I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and another manager that I would be working with directly. This occurred at the Long Beach campus location. The whole process was quite informal and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my direct experience with the type of work that I would be doing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no ability to negotiate.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

As usual, be prepared when you come to the interview. You will be overwhelmed with the amount of people who participate in the interview process even though it is an internship program. It is important to be confident, smile and believe in yourself. You might get to meet all the managers or team leads, and they are there to evaluate your performance. Don't be too vague. Get to your point and demonstrate your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• You background experience. Why healthcare if you are coming from a different background.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Long Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within the next week. The marketing representatives contact you through email to see if you're still interested in the position and to set up a time to meet. The in-person interview consists of about a 30 minute Q&A with two marketing representatives and after, a writing test to gauge your skills. Don't worry about the writing test because they just want to see if you have general knowledge of AP Style and if you have general knowledge of the social media writing style.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn in the classroom that pertains to our role?   1 Answer
    • Have you learned AP Style, written articles, etc.?   1 Answer
    • What have you done in _________ organization?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA).

Interview

Too long, four months. Horrible experience and very disorganized communication. It was a waste of my time and even worse after the 1st onsite meeting and several cancellations on their part for the next round, never contacted me about status; just ghosted in the middle of the process. I was actually warned by a former employee not to waste my time. Very unprofessional experience with the recruitment folks and the people I was actually interested in working with at that company. I have never experienced awful treatment and a lack of respect in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They were more interested in where I worked at the time.   Answer Question

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Long Beach, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online with my resume, as well as answered a series of questions that you had to do before submitting your application. Then, they called me about 3 weeks later for an interview to come in. The whole process from applying to being hired took a little more than a month.

Interview Questions

• If theres a person checking in for a doctors appt, a lady that has a screaming baby and the phone is ringing, what order would you check them in at?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Montgomery, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

It was done over the phone and I spoke directly with the head MD who took the time to explain everything about the job. She answered all of my questions and clearly explained all aspects about this job.

Interview Questions

• What was your motivation for emergency medicine?   1 Answer

Practice Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and received a call for interview after week. I was scheduled with hiring manager for interview. Interview went well and felt at ease with hiring manager. Clean environment and staff were very professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you mitigate disputes between staff?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at MemorialCare.

Interview

Lack Luster, very dated process with poor communcation throughout the entire process. Recruitment was not very versed in using their Tracking System and fall victim to the "Black Hole" of internet application. Recruitment is not very proactive and often do not have any relationship with the Hiring Managers they are responsible for sourcing and filling the positions.

Interview Questions

• There was a technical question about a patient's clinical presentation that was not clear, neither the interviewer or interviewee were clear on what it meant and how to properly treat.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none, they know the market is filled with many RNs, so there is no reason for them to negociate.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Laguna Hills, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, personable. Interviewed with two supervisors. They were very nice, explained a lot about the position. I was escorted to a conference room by a HR person, she was very personable. She explained a little about the position while we waited for the two supervisors I would be interviewing with. They were very nice, easy to talk to, and I felt very at ease during the interview process. They explained more about the position, and my qualifications. They said I would be contacted in the next couple days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in this area applying for?   1 Answer