Memphis Light Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Memphis Light

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memphis Light

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Memphis Light (United States)

Interview

The job interview for this engineering position was quick, painless and consistent with other interviews I’ve been in before. I interviewed with multiple supervisors and managers from various departments. The Human Resources department representatives I dealt with were pleasant and eager to put me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had conflict with a coworker. How did you resolve it?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memphis Light (Memphis, TN)

Interview

The hiring process is fairly easy. You can apply online, once you are selected you come in for a basic knowledge test. If you pass the knowledge test, depending on the position you are applying for, there is a physical abilities test to make sure you can perform the job. After this, you will receive a call to a group interview with the foreman and supervisor you will be working under. If you are selected you will be notified shortly and you select a day to go get drug tested and a physical. Within two weeks you report for duty on a Monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Memphis Light (Memphis, TN) in Feb 2015

Interview

The interview process consisted of a panel of three people. Each asked questions related to the job and situational questions. After the interview, the panel evaluated the responses and selected the candidate. It took approximately five days before a decision was made.

Interview Questions
Memphis Light
Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memphis Light (Memphis, TN) in Aug 2013

Interview

I received a phone call for testing. Two days later I received a call to interview. It was very professional and comfortable with HR and the supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions
Memphis Light
Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memphis Light (Memphis, TN) in Mar 2009

Interview

Normal interview procedures. Questions relate to experience, and multi-tasking. No unusual, out-of-the box type questions, although interview process is conducted by at least three different current employees.