Menasha Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Menasha Corporation

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Menasha Corporation (Edwardsville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Through staffing agency. Interviewed with an under qualified production manager who spewed quotes from books during the interview trying to make it sound like they were his ideas and philosophies. He asked nothing about my experience and 2 years later still had no idea what experience I have. Laughably, sooo much more than him.

Interview Questions

• Stereotypical questions straight out of a book. Nothing suprising or related to real world leadership.   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menasha Corporation (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interviewer was late, hurried and had me and another candidate interview at the same time. She asked only a few simple questions and seemed like we were already hired. I was excited about the job and failed to see this behaviour as a warning sign.

Interview Questions

• I was barely asked any questions at all. The interviewer listed skills and confirmed that we would agree to having the listed skills. No references were required. Besides me asking my questions I did not understand the use of this time by the company.   Answer Question