Menzies Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Menzies Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews at Menzies Aviation

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Tulsa, OK) in January 2018.

Interview

Boss rambled alot trying to impress me with his knowledge. Repeatedly mentioned he started as an entry level fueler. He'll basically hire anyone that has a valid DL and can pass drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a driver's license?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bwi Airport, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Bwi Airport, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

very short and unprofessional i knew I had to job they just did a lot of talking for no reason don't listen to anything heather has to say she's a liar and doesn't like black people

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Tulsa, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

Had to sit for an hour and wait for hungover manager to drag into work at 10AM. Mostly he boasted about how he used to fuel airplanes and tried to impress me with knowledge. They'll hire any warm body that has valid DL, no felonies, and can pass drug screen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation in September 2018.

Interview

I went to an hiring event I was their for 4hrs and They didn’t ask that many questions, from their they set me up with a drug and hearing test. Just waiting on my background check to come back and be scheduled for my orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I received an e-mail asking me to come in for an interview. The interviewer was in her tarmac uniform and was very straight forward and positive. We got along well and I was offered a better position than the one for which I applied. After being hired, I had to do a very detailed pre-employment screening process, including a comprehensive government background check, finger printing, full physical and drug test, etc. I've spent about 20 hours completing it all so far.

Interview Questions

• I don't believe that there were any. It was very straight forward.They did ask what I knew about Menzies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Grapevine, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I loved everyone I met at HR.. First Class Acts..I immediately felt like I'd be a good fit and I am. They just asked about my skills and preferences and also what shifts I could work so they could place me appropriately.

Interview Questions

• If I could pass a thorough background check.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. If you have experience in warehouse, this is a good job for you. If you have no experience in the airport this will give you a understanding of how it works and how it’s based on. If you have a friend reference you’ll get hired quicker especially if they worker is a good employee.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to drive a forklift?   1 Answer

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation.

Interview

Was seated in a room with someone who must've been only about 20. All the questions were very straight forward, no curve balls here. Not a very satisfying end to the interview, as it seemed he just passed the info to someone higher up who actually would make the hiring decisions.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, unless you count "Why do you want to work here?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA).

Interview

They will contact you immediately, come in for an interview, and they will most likely hire you by the end of the day. If you have a brain and it works and you look like you can lift a bag you'll be hired.

You have to pass a Physical Ability Test.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging aspect of a job you have faced?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation. Base pay. No benefits unless you stay here.

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA).

Interview

I applied online on a Wednesday afternoon. I got a call Thursday morning to interview. I interviewed on Friday and got hired on the spot. They ask three questions, basically:

Are you a US citizen?
    Are you at least 18?
    Can you lift 70 pounds?

Yes? You're hired.

They do conduct several thorough background checks and perform a drug test. If you have a criminal history or you're going to test positive don't bother. But for everyone else, you can pretty much plan on starting work (training) within a week.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there were no curveballs. They hire 20-30 people every week, so they must do several interviews a day. There were some questions like "What what would you do if your coworker was breaking safety rules?" or "It's the end of your shift. Is it okay to cut corners?"

Really pretty hard to mess up the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You will get minimum wage. You don't get any benefits for 30 days. You will get your schedule in the next week. Most schedules start or end mid-day and require starting before 5 am or ending after 10 pm.