Menzies Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

1.7

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Pre-screening with a phone interview that lasts about 30 minutes long and can answer most questions. Next they do an in person interview where you can get more of the questions about that specific location answered.

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy, we had one HR rep speak to three applicants about the job and what it entails then we were sent over to a clinic to perform our physical and drug test. If you passed these things and had your proper documents then you were basically guaranteed the job. The interview questions were written, not verbal. You filled out a paper with questions while waiting for the HR rep to come into the room and speak with your group.

Interview Questions

• Explain/describe your labor experience. What in your past jobs has qualified you for a labor demanding job like this one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Windsor Locks, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward-- I had a lady from their Human Resources office conduct a phone screen, set my face-to-face interview up, and send me supporting documents that needed to be filled out. I went to the interview in a full suit and people noticed. I had one of the Transportation Safety Administration guys say: There were other people who interviewed, but your the first in a suit and tie, I think you have a good shot, so dress to impress like with any other interview-- business casual at the minimum, if you cannot afford a complete business casual attire at the time, wear your best button down shirt, your best dress pants/pants, and a tie if you have one. Most importantly relax and be your self. If this job is meant to be yours it was meant to be yours. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, nothing really stuck out to me at least.

Have you worked in this industry before?
      1 Answer

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Good interview was easy they just ask u your past jobs and what did you learn from them and what bad happened if any thing bad did happened and they tell you about the job and what's it's like and

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called literally 2 hours later. Some people they call in less than 30 minutes (RED FLAG)! The interview was very easy and went very smoothly. This company will literally hire anybody, as long as you take a drug test and background check. They have even recently hired a few people without driver's license, which is something they required before.

Interview Questions

• Give three reasons why you are good at working on a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

In for an interview hired the next day the interview process was very easy it was a group interview people are quitting in mass before they put you on the ramp you have to do 1 week orientation min wage for that then run around to get your badging which could take alot longer airport is worse than the dmv on waiting around for that stuff

Interview Questions

• as long as you have a highschool diploma and a head on your shoulders your hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick, lasting only about ten minutes long. I was asked just a few very basic questions. you also have to pass a physical ability and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Long Beach, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

went really quick and easy no hassle didnt wait long very friendly and nice clean area i dont know what else to say it was quick and easy hmm luike i said i dont know what else to say

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they oftered me my ofter i apcect it no big deal

Cargo Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I received an e-mail asking me to come in for an interview. The interviewer was in her tarmac uniform and was very straight forward and positive. We got along well and I was offered a better position than the one for which I applied. After being hired, I had to do a very detailed pre-employment screening process, including a comprehensive government background check, finger printing, full physical and drug test, etc. I've spent about 20 hours completing it all so far.

Interview Questions

• I don't believe that there were any. It was very straight forward.They did ask what I knew about Menzies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online then they called me a few weeks later to come do an interview. The hiring process look the longest. They are completely unorganized & will keep you waiting for the longest to get your badge. in my experience its not a good place to work at because to me they don't really care about their employees at all which is really bad.