Mercury Air Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

1.8

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercury Air Group (Torrance, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

was called in the next day and had to complete a assessment/personality , then was asked if i can go in that same day i went in and met the manager. He was a nice guy asked me question that were written down on paper i think they ask everyone the same thing. Gave me tour and after was offered the position.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercury Air Group (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple, they ask basic questions and all you have to do is be completely honest. The hiring process can take up to a month before you actually start since they do a through background check.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercury Air Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy ! They start of asking you what you did at your old job .simple questions they explain a little about the company and what they do .and you know your hired as long as you pass the screening test and drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Air Group.

Interview

It is pretty simple. You fill out an application with Human Resources and if you get selected, they call you to take a test. If you pass the test, you go for an interview with the managers and if you pass the interview, you are hired

Warehouse Agent Interview

Interview

started out at hr then moved to specific manager. it was confortable

Customer Service/Import Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Air Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

First it starts off by applying directly with human resources and after that you have to take a test on a computer (personal test in which it does not requires any math or spelling). Human Resources will call you for an interview in which they will instruct you on where to go and as well who to ask for. The interview went great, explained my knowledge, time of experience, and as well made some reference on some of the knowledge skills. The manager was impressed on how I presented myself as well how much I knew about the skills. I got offered the position and I took it. Right after the interview they will send you right away for a drug test. Before going to Human Resources make sure to have your DMV print out and as well go between 8-12 pm Mon-Fri.

Interview Questions

• Even thou your experienced in this industry they ask about strength and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Really no negotiations either you take or leave what is offered.