MercyFirst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MercyFirst Interview Questions

2.6

Case Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MercyFirst (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied there back in July and got a call for an interview in October. I applied for a position in Queens but then they send me to Brooklyn. Extremely far for someone who lives in Long Island. The HR ladies were nice but I had a second interview with the Case manager supervisor that same day and she was a bit rude.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you encountered 2 underage children having sex?   1 Answer

Supervisor of Care Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MercyFirst (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of an in person interview with the Assistant Director of HR and the Vice President for Care management services. After successfully completing the interview I was required to complete a drug test and reference check....

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in child welfare?   1 Answer

Caseworker II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MercyFirst (Syosset, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. I wasn't told a lot about the position but was asked about my experience. It was difficult to find the building I was supposed to be interviewing in. It was more of an informal conversation about the type of work I have done in the past and what the program is like. There were few details about what was expected of me if hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an aggressive parent.   1 Answer

Youth Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MercyFirst (Syosset, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Asked me to fill out paper work and told me that i will be subjected to a background check and then i was told about the facility and that i will go for trainer for 2 weeks and i will then get a schedule and work in a unit.

Caseworker II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MercyFirst in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online, met with an HR representative, met with potential supervisor, about 2 weeks later was offered the positions. Had to get fingerprinted and drug tested

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you have dealt with in the past.   1 Answer