Mercyhurst University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercyhurst University Interview Questions

2.6

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercyhurst University (Erie, PA).

Interview

One phone interview followed by on campus interview - meet with everyone from the president to the provost to the dean and associate dean. Met with various people from other departments.

Interview Questions

• What type of research will you be conducting here? When are you going to finish your dissertation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes negotiated salary and got more.

Physician Assistant Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercyhurst University (Erie, PA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting with the director and the professors of the program to discuss program objectives and courses that will be taken throughout the didactic year. Clinical rotation requirements were also discussed.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercyhurst University (Erie, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with the Director and Vice President of the area, was asked questions specific to the role but also to my interest in Mercyhurst as opposed to any other school. Felt as though they were testing out my personality rather than any specific skill or trait. It was very friendly overall, and they did a nice job of describing the position and what they expected out of their ideal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience in the field, and why I was selecting Mercyhurst.   1 Answer

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercyhurst University (Erie, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

They make you wait in another room and you meet with all the ADs. They will ask you about why you want this job and why you will be good for it.
    The second part is about weird questions. Probably to help them learn about your personality. Fairly easy if you can be charismatic and prove you like dealing with people.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mercyhurst University (Erie, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Sat with store owner and discussed roles. Very relaxed interview process which included a general description of a common workday and what are some things that the company prides themselves on etc.

Office Manager Interview

Interview

At first, I was part-time, then I was hired as full time. Before I was part-time , I was a student. It was clear they needed a position filled while an organizational change was happening, but they didn't valued the education I earned in that same institution and gave me little room for a better opportunity, salary and even extend my contract.