Merritt Engineering Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merritt Engineering Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews at Merritt Engineering Consultants

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merritt Engineering Consultants

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Nothing special. you should have some knowledge about building facades and roofs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, you should negotiate!

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Merritt Engineering Consultants in November 2017.

Interview

Excellent process, very friendly and accommodating. In response to the candidate who commented below, you're correct - you were not considered for candidacy and therefore your references were not contacted.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with building envelope design?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Structural Engineer/Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merritt Engineering Consultants (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a Phone Call with an HR representative there regarding a Position for a Structural Engineer that would be working as an Assistant Project Manager on Building Envelope Restoration Projects. I was told I would be called in for a 2nd in-person Interview after references I provided were verified. After 3 weeks of back and forth with the job recruiter who set up this interview for me and confirmation from my references that they were not contacted during that time, I withdrew my application from Merritt and through discussion with others I know in this business came to the conclusion that one of two things was happening-

1) They were not interested in hiring me as they had not contacted my references, the claims they would contact the references and I was still on their list of candidates was what I took to be "We are not interested in extending you an offer of employment"
    2) They were not a legitimate company and had additional problems because they could not do something as simple as contact my references in a three week period.

Both outcomes to me were legitimate reason for withdrawing my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience on Building Inspections?   1 Answer