Merritt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

3.3

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merritt (Mentor, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple to follow and there was great communication throughout the whole process. I had a phone interview, a 1-1 in person interview and then a group interview with 3 management level employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are qualified for this job? What sets you a part from the other candidates?   Answer Question

CAD Drafter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Merritt (Mentor, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received call to set up phone interview, few days later received call to set up in person interview. The main interview was fine, but the position interviewed for was not real. They outsource their modeling. The programs they stated were required for the position, they don't even use.

Interview Questions

• Where is your completed application we emailed you?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merritt (Mentor, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Very thorough and informative. I met with multiple people within the organization at all levels. This really helped me to get a real feel for the company and also for them to see if I would be a good fit in the organization. i think that is why it has been a successful transition.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions - strongest asset and greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Cabine Tmaker/Woodworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merritt (Mentor, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

I don't remember it was 3 years ago, I do remember it was the most uncomfortable process i ever went through to get a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiating it was a take it or leave it proposition