Mesa Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mesa Air Interview Questions

Interviews at Mesa Air

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Video interview is great. You are allowed to re record yourself and watch after each recorded video. Its relaxing interview. After you get selected from VI than its group/1:1 interview but this is also done over computer video chat.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

Zoom interview process was wonderful. 1st it was a presentation by a recruiter and then the 1 on 1 by another recruiter. They all are really nice they both made me comfortable. Questions were from your resume. Some were like - why Mesa ? Why you want to be a FA? Your weekends ? Easy process. Mesa is a good airline don’t listen to the negative comments online. You will learn so much. You will go to many places. All the best to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Share your story when you helped a customer or provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

I submitted my application and immediately heard back for a one way interview. You had 1 minute to speak and answered 5 questions, but don't be discouraged you have unlimited tries to do the questions. I never received an email for the next step, until the evening before my informational group video and one on one video interview I get an email saying "they didn't hear from me and was wanting me to register" so I kindly emailed back saying I did not receive an email, but was excited for the opportunity and wanted my name registered. Taking it today wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What makes you the ideal candidate for Mesa? Why Mesa, what will you bring to this company? Why are you pursuing THIS job? Professionalism and Customer Service mean to you?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mesa Air in October 2019.

Interview

Application
    One way VI
    Group VI
    VI with recruiter

The group interview is more like an information session. Got a PowerPoint presentation about the company and history of company. Group interview and Interview with the recruiter are the same day.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

Video interviews basic as other airlines waited two weeks got the call for offer raining started in 2 weeks after 4 weeks training got my wings and off

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mesa Air in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later received a video interview invite. The video interview had easy to follow and very thorough instructions. I completed that and now I’m waiting to hear back to see if I get an opportunity for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant?
      What can you offer to this position?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I applied middle of April. First there was a video assessment. After about a week or so, I got an email to do a video interview. It consisted of a couple of questions. It gives you about 30 seconds to start recording, however you do get to erase and try again if you don’t like your first response. Then after, I got an email to do a group session and one on one live video interview for June 10th. First for the group, you just pop up and say hi to everyone. Soon after, someone comes up and starts talking to you about the company. It’s all informational. Then, after she answers any questions you may have. It lasts about 15-20 minutes. You are then sent an email for when you have your one on one.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

I applied last Thursday, got an email inviting me to complete a one-way video interview. I thought that I had five days from the moment I received the email but turns out it was five days from clicking the link in the email. It said it would take about 15 minutes to complete the interview but it took me longer just because I kept redoing my video answers. Only 5 questions with unlimited time to think about your answer and retake your video. You have 1 minute to answer the question. Really easy even if you're nervous like I was. Now it's time to play the waiting game to see if I moved on to the next round.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) Who is your role model (other than your parents) and why?
      3) What inspired you to apply for the flight attendant position at Mesa?
      4) What is professionalism and customer service to you?
      5) What makes you a qualified candidate for this position and what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air in July 2019.

Interview

I send my application and 3 days later they send me a invitation to do the video interview. It's been 2 weeks and I still don't have an answer, the video interview was easy they give you time to think and answer the questions

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air in June 2019.

Interview

Did video interview June 9th, very straight forward. Be sure to smile and be natural. Asked 5 questions, they gave unlimited time to think and 3 takes per question. Each response had to be max 1 min long, mine were about 30 secs each. I received an email for group interview July 8th.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for the position?   1 Answer