Mesa Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was cordial. This is the second time to interview with the same person at Mesa. I can't say for sure, however, again Mesa claims that they've found better qualified candidates over my Master's degree and 28 years plus experience in Airline Operations. Couldn't but help get the feeling that I was intimidating the interviewer with my experience.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I interviewed with the Recruiter, HR Director and Attorney. I thought it went well but they never contacted me at all afterwards. Not even to say they went in a different direction. Pretty unprofessional.

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

This company is a mess. If you're not wanting to work as a Pilot or Flight Attendant, but instead in their Corporate Office. Good Luck! The people interviewing you are probably pilots, who have no experience in interviewing. They call you and expect to schedule an interview immediately the next day. They are urgent when they need to be, but only when it matters to them. For a company that hands out bonuses, this is low pay for a permanent intern. It took them a month to decide whether to hire me or not.

Also, they ask to see your examples at the interview instead of mentioning it beforehand.

Pros: You get flight benefits, Perfect way to get into the industry

Cons: Pay is bad, They need actual Recruiters

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week to set up my first interview. I had my first interview and was invited back for a second round of interviewing. A couple of days after my second interview a received a call from HR saying I had been hired. It was a smooth process from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is an important attribute or characteristic that you possess that will improve a working team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview and most of questions were behavioral question. After the phone interview, I have waited for 2 days then they asked me to come in to the office and have an in-person interview. I had an interview with the manager and had a tour of the office. No tests, it was casual.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Several phone calls before a face to face interview. More or less getting to know the person more so than the job or work that will be performed. I was also surprised they didn't drug test considering they are an airline and peoples lives are at stake.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were outside your typical interview questions.   Answer Question

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Very simple and was only a phone interview. They have little to no standards when it comes to who they hire. If they did they would be in better standings in the airline industry.

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

the very easy interview they call me on phone he asked me couple question about my experience and what type of aircraft I worked on and when i will start working

Airline Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and easy interview mostly over phone. Wanted to be sure required paperwork, licenses were all available and sent in or brought in for first day. Very accommodating and helpful from first day onward.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Rockwall, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online Oct. 26, 2016 and received an invitation to do a recorded video questionnaire online that had to be completed within 5 days. On Nov. 1, I was invited to do a F2F video interview with Mesa recruiter the following week on Nov 7. It was unexpected but their was other applicants in the initial F2F part of the interview during company introduction and information. After the hour session of group, we disconnected and presumed our single F2F interviews separately. Three days later on Nov 10, I was offered to attend ground training on Nov 17, or I could wait until January 2017 for training.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions that were asked you can find on Glassdoor.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Mesa informs you of the pay and benefits before they offer the job. It is discussed in the group interview so there is no negotiating. The things they do will negotiate are provided to you upfront.