Mesa Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mesa Air Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.1

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

This is by far the fastest Airline interview I have been through. 1) applied online and within days received a video interview. 2) I found questions to the VI on this site. I set up my computer, and had it propped on a box with posted notes that had built point answers on them. I set a light in front of me so I wasn't in shadows. 3) After that it took a couple of weeks to hear back about doing an oovoo interview. 4) Set up an interview time, during the interview there were about 6-9 people also on the interview waiting to be interviewed. They asked us to introduce ourselves and what scared us about being a flight attendant. That followed with the interviewer discussing about the company (40 minutes to an hour), and then I had to wait to be individually interviewed. The oovoo interview started at noon and I wasn't done till 3:30pm. I am currently waiting to hear back if I make it to training. This should take 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What fears you the most about being a flight attendant?   1 Answer

Crew Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

1st round was a group interview, where the whole role/benefits/company is laid out for you. Pays $12/hr and the schedule is 4x10's. An aptitude test is given after the initial round table questions - mainly consisting of time conversions and crew duty times.

2nd round is a one on one. Lots of situational questions.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

I submitted my application on 3/30/17 and received an e-mail on 3/31/17 inviting me to create a video questionnaire. You are given 5 questions and have unlimited attempts to answer each question. I submitted my questionnaire on 4/6/17 and three days later received a follow up e-mail inviting me to a group interview through ooVoo. The group interview was about an hour long and basically an overview on all the information regarding the flight attendant position (salary, benefits, training, etc.) Once the group interview was over each person was given a "face-to-face" interview through ooVoo. On 4/4 /17 I received a call with a job offer.

Overall, the recruiting team at Mesa was very helpful and friendly. I was more nervous recording the video questionnaire than the actual face-to-face interview because the interviewer was so nice, which really helped me relax.

Interview Questions

• What three characteristics would past employers/friends use to describe you?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Applied online, a day later got VI invitation. Recorded answers and submitted within three days.Three weeks and received a TBNT. The questions were easy, everything is on here, was natural, smiled, dressed the part and was very confident. Disappointed I didn't get a chance for an interview. I'm reapplying.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, I received an interview invitation for a one interview. A few days later, I received an invite for an Oovoo call. It was with a group of people. Then 2 hours later I did a one on one Oovoo interview.

Interview Questions

• What would be the hardest thing about being a flight attendant be for me.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online for Mesa Airlines towards the end of January. A week later I was sent a link to do a one way video interview. The questions were pretty easy and you had as much time and takes to answer them. After 3 weeks I received and email request for an oovoo interview. It was a chat that included 5 other applicants and the flight attendant recruiter. BTW she was amazing!!! She was so nice and made all of us feel comfortable and relaxed. She spent a little over an hour talking about the company, salaries, etc.. At the end of the 7- way chat she sent me an IM and requested a one way interview with just the two of us. The entire interview took a little over 30 minutes because the two of us were chatting. Within 26 hours of the interview I received a call from her inviting me to training. I will be attending the March 31st training, comment if you are going as well :)

Interview Questions

• Why Mesa?
      Why do you want to be a flight attendant?
      Willing to relocate?
      Describe a difficult situation between you and someone else. How did you resolve it?
      Why should they hire you?
      2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

i applied online, but couldn't finish the whole application that day so i saved it. before i even completed the rest of the application, i got an invitation to do the video interview. haven't done it yet, but preparing to. i know they are the lowest paying airline, but i really want to be flight attendant so i will at least do the interviews and then see what happens.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Albany, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the flight attendant position. Then they sent me an e-mail inviting me to do a video interview. There are some questions you have to answer and record yourself. I made sure to follow the instructions and record it standing up and with a plain background. After that, about a week later they invited me to an oovoo interview. It was with about 5 or 6 other girls and they told us information about the company, then did a 1-on-1 interview with me and told me they would get back to me in about 2-3 weeks. Then 2 weeks later they called me giving me a conditional job offer!

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the most difficult part of being a flight attendant?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple but very nerve wrecking. I applied back on 2/26 followed with the questionnaire video on 2/28 . It was simple . I completed that 3/4 because I was studying and trying to ease my nerves. A couple of weeks went by and I did my Oovoo interview it was just 3 other applicants and the recruiter , she went briefly over the training , pay and base locations. After we disconnected an hour later I had my 1:1 with her and that conversation lasted for a good 30 mins and she said she would be forwarding my information to HR and I should hear something back within a week or so. At the time I'm getting nervous because it's been 2 weeks nothing yet . I get a call from the recruiter on 3/27 and she offered me a CJO !!! I start 4/21 . Overall the process it just like any other interview you've been on , it's nerve wrecking and it's a waiting game.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for Mesa Airlines?   6 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

After applying online line Immediately received email to do assessment...4 days later received video email must be completed in 5 days. Make sure to dress as if your on a f2f interview wear hair pinned back. You have unlimited times to re-record yourself before submitting and unlimited time to answer each question.. It's been 4 weeks now still waiting to hear if I'm offered a f2f..