Mesa Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mesa Air Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.1

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

I applied on line received a Video invite two or three days later, this was my first ever VI so I have nothing to compare it to, You have unlimited times to answer the question so if you dont like how you did you can do it again i find that this could help but also not so much you tend to spend way to much time on one question striving for perfection.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

applied on 12/05 and got an email for the video interview on 12/8. going to be doing so today, after doing research on here to find interview questions. only put no offer because i haven't gotten that far.

Interview Questions

• what inspired you to apply for a flight attendant position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Santa Fe Springs, CA).

Interview

I applied with Mesa on 09/06/17 and after a Video Interview and a Face to Face Interview online, I received a conditional job offer on 10/03/17. Process was quick and easy. Just be yourself and smile.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to apply for a Flight Attendant position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a bit different than the rest, first I applied and a week later I received an invite to do a video interview. This is when the waiting began, it took nearly 4 weeks before I was sent another invite for group interview via online (This was different). I believe there were about 6-8 people in my group interview and pretty much we went over everything you need to know about being a Mesa FA, followed by an individual interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How have you overcome a situation with another team member?   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mesa Air in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website. The next day I got an invitation to do a one-way video interview which needed to be completed within 5 days. I did the video 2 days later. There were 5 questions. You have unlimited time to think about the question once you read it. After you record your answer you can play it back before you submit. If you don't like it you can re-record unlimited times. That takes a lot of stress off. Now waiting to hear if I get an invitation to the online group interview and online F2F. I marked that I received a job offer for this survey, just being positive!

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

I first sent in an interview online then I got an email a few days later saying I could do a video interview in the next 5 days. After that I had a group interview online which went well. A week later I got a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you define professionalism and customer service?   5 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air.

Interview

Interview process is standard. First a one-way video interview and after that a request to do a live group interview. I applied online and took about a week to get an invitation to do a one-way video interview. After I submitted the video, it took about 2-3 weeks to get an invitation to do a online group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mesa Air (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Relatively easy. I was relaxed and not nervous eat all. Remember to smile and speak from the heart. Don’t make it seem rehearsed . I applied and same day I got my Video interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a flight attendant at Mesa ? What can you bring to the Mesa community?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

Process seemed to be going pretty quickly, I applied on 10/10/17 then immediately got an email requesting I did a video interview, completed the video interview on 10/13/17 around 2am. then later on the same day of 10/13/17 got another email requesting I did the same interview again around 4pm so I submitted a second video interview with nervousness that the first video didn't process correctly for whatever reason. after all of that I emailed recruiting to explain the reasoning behind 2 video interviews, haven't yet gotten a response. Waiting to hear back with a invite for a 1:1 and a potential CJO :) good luck everyone

Interview Questions

• What did professionalism and customer service means to you   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air in October 2017.

Interview

The questions were very simple and there was a lot of light conversation to let the interviewer get a better feel of who they might be hiring in the future. A very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your previous employers would say is your best quality? Your worst?   Answer Question