Mesa Air Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 373 of over 373 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mesa Air

Mesa Air

Application

I interviewed at Mesa Air

Interview

The interview process was super fast. They responded to my application two days later, I did my video interview the next day, five days later I received an offer. I'll say from the time of me submitting my application until I was offered the position was about a total of two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a flight attendant for Mesa Airlines?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Mesa Air

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mesa Air in Oct 2021

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. Once you fill out the application, if you make it past that part then you will have to do a pre-recorded video interview. You will have multiple times to re-record, but don't over think it. It will be 6 questions. After your video interview, if you make it pass that round you will then have your F2F interview. If that goes well......CJO. Then training.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What have you learned about yourself during the pandemic? 2. Who is your role model? (Not Parent) 3. What made you apply for the FA position at Mesa? 4. STAR: Tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation, customer, coworker or task? 5. Tell me about yourself. What is important to you? 6. What does hospitality mean to you?

Mesa Air

Application

I interviewed at Mesa Air

Interview

Basically, the just wanted to get to know your character. A conversations style vs interview style. Very relaxing environment. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. He shared his experiences with the airline and seemed favorable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and how did you get to where you are today?

Mesa Air

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa Air

Interview

Had 2 in-depth interviews that I spent a bunch of time and work on and they ghosted me. Never heard a yes or no. Emailed and called and nothing. Don't waste your time. Says a lot about this company. Dodged a bullet apparently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had to complete the application online, then they send me a link for the spark video interview, after a few days received a invitation for a 1 on 1 video interview with a. Recruiter

Interview Questions
  • Why do you wanna be a flight attendant How to respond a some emergency situations

Mesa Air

Application

I interviewed at Mesa Air

Interview

The process is fairly straightforward. The process can take awhile but be patient. No answer is a good answer. Always be professional and fun when answering the question you should even practice

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Mesa Air

Application

I interviewed at Mesa Air

Interview

The interview process moved very fast. From the date that I applied to getting an offer it was less than a few weeks. I was in a training class within a month from when I originally applied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mesa Air

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mesa Air in Jul 2021

Interview

Very simple! Be positive smile and present good enjoy! Was nervous at first but was able to redo questions as much possible that helped a lot! Unlimited retakes and unlimited practice time

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mesa Air

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mesa Air

Interview

Great experience, friendly recruiters,make sure you dress the part, the say business casual you want to wow them and show them that you really want the job and are ready for it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself? What do you think would be hard about being a flight attendant for you and how do you intend on overcoming that ? What would your previous employers given 3secs say about you? Why now?? (Y you are applying at that specific time)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mesa Air (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

Emailed me for video interview that I must respond too within a week. If I don’t they’ll trash my application, but haven’t interviewed yet so we’ll see how it goes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 373 Interviews