Mesa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mesa Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mesa

Information Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mesa.

Interview

One of the best interview processes around. The city uses behavioral interviewing of sorts, basically the same process that other major companies use. It gets very specific and asks for examples from the candidates personal experiences.

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mesa (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

i actually didnt wear a tie to the interview, wanted to see if this made a difference. the interview took place in the pharmacy . the pharmacist gave me a tour and i saw myself working there.

Interview Questions

• the pharmacist asked me if i were familiar with compounding creams   1 Answer

Negotiation

so, when would you like to start at 12/hr?

Police Sergeant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mesa in December 2009.

Interview

Many parts to hiring. Written test, Psychological Exam, Polygraph, Medical Exam, Physical Fitness test, and Oral Board

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the City of Mesa...you should be prepared to answer why you want to be a police officer as well as why it is in this particular city you want to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation