Metabyte, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metabyte, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metabyte, Inc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metabyte, Inc. (Fremont, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with the CEO as well as with the recruiting department and sales department at various times throughout the interview week. I was asked questions, greeted in a friendly manner, and received well by everyone I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• What is of interest to you, and how can we work together to achieve it?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metabyte, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, never in person. We talked about past experiences in a general level. The in depth interview was performed on site at the hiring firm. They only screen candidates and send them to appropriate fitted positions in one of their many Partners.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Metabyte, Inc. (Fremont, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. First round over the phone. Second round in-person. Third round in-person for a repeat discussion.

Interview Questions

• What stopped me from increasing my income to twice the level I had been making?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair. Metabyte was not looking to squeeze my salary. Early in the conversation, they established a fair relationship between salary and expected delivery.