Metro Systems (VA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metro Systems (VA) Interview Questions

Interviews at Metro Systems (VA)

2.1

Sort:

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) (Washington, DC).

Interview

They found my resume on careerbuilder and gave me a call then interview the next day. The whole process was pretty simple since I already had security plus certification. You are required to get a plus, network plus, or security within 30 days of hiring date.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview is very thorough. You get to meet management and basically everyone in the company. You'll definitely come away with all the information you need to make an informed decision. They want to determine if you're interested in the business and have the drive/work ethic to do the job. Let your personality shine through and be knowledgeable about the company and the industry.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

You will do a phone interview or 2 and then be brought in to meet an executive and then you will get a panel interview from the recruiters in the office

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What motivates you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) (Vienna, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview on the phone was minimal, using Skype. Main interview is by the paying client so may vary. Questions at Navy Federal, for example were all experience based. I had one phone interview with Metro and then a one hour review with three hiring managers at Navy Federal. The manager they told me I would be working for turned out to NOT be the manager I worked for and I must admit, I would not have accepted the position had I known this would be the case.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question - none. All were along the standard lines of can you give an example of how you handled a challenging customer, a project that was late, or had scope change, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) (Alexandria, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was fairly straightforward. I was a referral, so they took me through the process relatively quickly. It was an hour long interview with management and then I met some of the other recruiters in the office. They typically have everyone in the office interview new potential employees in groups. Not an extremely effective way to interview.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) in September 2015.

Interview

These guys found me and I knew someone there so I went ahead and started the interview. I was new to the interview thing and didn't really ask any questions about the job itself. I'm glad I didn't get the job though. Haven't heard many great things about the place and my friend since quit there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) (Alexandria, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview that was with a guy who was fairly professional and enjoyed my answers. The in-person panel interview was the second round and I found it very unconventional. I met with close to 10 different people in the course of two hours and it felt as if I went down the pyramid. I answered one question and the interviewer didn't like my answer, but instead of moving on, had me redo it which I felt was kind of strange. Overall, the interview process seemed a bit hectic

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA).

Interview

Phone screen and then in person which is panel style. They just wanna know you're money driven and resilient. That's about it. Interviewed Friday, got an offer Monday.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA).

Interview

The interview process is very conversational. They try to find out if you are competitive enough to succeed in a sales environment. You also get to spend some time in the office seeing the day whic I felt was really helpful in making my decision to join Metro Systems.

Interview Questions

• What are some comparative environments you have been in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Systems (VA) (Alexandria, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

easy process. Did mine through an employee referral. Took like three weeks. Interview consists of a phone screen then in person interview at the office where every employee interviews you followed by the CEO and VP. Accepted the offer but I regret everyday because this place is evil and only views you as a method to make money.