Metron Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metron Aviation

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Metron Aviation (Dulles, VA).

Interview

The hiring process/interview was to travel to Dulles from Michigan and pay my own way there. I was taken out for lunch by 2 VP's. After lunch the CEO interviewed me and said there was at least 15 years of work. I was laid off after 18 mos.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First one was meeting a developer where we just talked about my background and interests. He would ask me a few questions regarding Java or Hibernate but nothing really that technical. The second interview was with the HR representative. Here we just talked about things like salary, work environment things like that. Third interview was a technical interview with another developer. It was basically just a basic Java interview nothing fancy.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metron Aviation (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview was really relaxed, I know this was not the case for my other friends that interviewed. They asked standard questions like,' Why Metron?' and ' What skills do you offer that can benefit Metron?.' Unlike my other friend who interviewed with Metron, I was not asked any technical questions.

Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metron Aviation (Dulles, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Began with phone interviews with senior management staff and HR. Then, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, followed by a group interview-cum-personality test. Following further discussions with HR, received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Whether I would consider a commission-based position   1 Answer

While an acceptable salary was offered, benefits did not meet minimum requirements.