Metroplex Management Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

What a great experience! Metroplex Management is a fast paced Marketing firm looking for ppl to crosstrain into Management asap. I am coming from a Management position and I respect the fact they want me to be completely knowledgeable about all the clients they represent along with their training techniques. The hiring Manager was so transparent and straight forward unlike a lot of the other interviews I have been on. Thank You!

Jul 16, 2017 – President

We appreciate your feedback and Welcome to the team!

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Awesome lobby and everyone was so friendly. Not one person walked by without shaking my hand along with some sitting down and getting to know me why I was waiting for my interview. You can tell this company has a good culture and team environment. The lady I sat down with was also very friendly and informative and I am eager to learn more.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to our company?   1 Answer

Manager In Train Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and asked two basic questions and then scheduled a second interview for me. Went to the second interview which was a get to know each other interview, only last 10 minutes and then scheduled a 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you see in a company that you want to work for in the future?   Answer Question

May 25, 2018 – President

Thanks for your information. We always like to make sure before leaving the first interview which is 25min that the program along with advancement opportunities are presented. In our 45min to an... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

After applying online and receiving a quick response, I scheduled an interview at Metroplex Management Group. I was so happy and relieved that my interview was actually geared towards the Marketing/Social Media position I applied for!! I had recently applied for similar positions at seemingly similar companies, only to be interviewed for a sales position instead. The woman who interviewed me was very kind and helpful throughout the interview process and made me feel right at home! Overall, I was very pleased with the process and the company.

Interview Questions

• How have your other job experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

May 25, 2018 – President

We are glad it was a great experience for you and look forward to having you a part of the team!

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Very transparent. They were very clear in answering all my questions and concerns (lots of them). After multiple interviews what I saw in regards to this opportunity is that I can grow at my own pace. The companies they work with are also extremely prestigious, it made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• When it comes to a company I would like to spend the rest of my career with, what are the two most important things I looked for in that company?   1 Answer

Thanks for the feedback!

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group.

Interview

Phone interview where they questioned why I applied and spoke about their company and what they're expecting. A lot of transparency in the call, but seemed like they were going to really low ball salary and the reviews on here about making you do sales wasn't very attractive in a job. Didn't bother with a follow up interview

Interview Questions

Metroplex Management Group Response

May 25, 2018 – President

Thanks for your feedback and it is unfortunate you feel we only do sales. Cool thing about our firm is we have multiple departments which include marketing, public relations, human resources... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Great atmosphere and friendly environment and everyone I met was very professional. This company has been very transparent since the recruiter scheduled my interview and I am eager to learn more.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer Management or Entry Level?   1 Answer

May 25, 2018 – President

Thanks for the feedback and transparency along with good communication and moral is always at the top of our list!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Overall everyone was very friendly. Interview was as expected,
    1. They will ask you basic questions about your professional background and experience.
    2. They determined if they think you are good fit to follow to next interview.
    3. In second interview they will explain their business model approach and try to explain why you have start as a sales rep.

I personally don't mind working from the bottom to move up in the company.
    But i strongly do no appreciate their false advertisement of a position that is no where near what they post. It's misleading and makes you feel their is no trust in a company that handles such big contacts like sams and Wal-Mart, if they r not being t transparent.

They will expect you to take a sales rep, work the floor a Wal-Mart or Sam's and based on your performance move u up.

If you have good background in management, sales, marketing. Please don't bother.

Suggestion to company, time is money!!! please post ur job openings according to what ur true position is. A sales rep with an opportunity to be mentor to possibly be a manager in the future.

Interview Questions

Metroplex Management Group Response

Feb 16, 2018 – President

Hi! I believe you have the wrong company - we are located in Texas.

Thanks

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Easy process but a complete waste of time. They tell you about all the amazing things you can accomplish and make it sound like you are in a management training position...FALSE! You shortly find out that you are just another sales person but not just any sales person, you are a kiosk sales person. CONGRATULATIONS! You now get the chance to annoy every person that walks passed you and wants nothing to do with you. We all hate the people at the mall who try and weasel their way into your time. Don’t be that person...

Interview Questions

Metroplex Management Group Response

May 25, 2018 – President

Wow sorry for wasting your time and it appears you applied to the wrong position. We have many departments and depending on skill sets and experience also depends on what department individuals work... More

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

The first interview was quick and easy. The management seemed nice and very straight forward. I was in and out in less than an hour. I was very pleased with the process.

Interview Questions

Metroplex Management Group Response

Thanks for the review!

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process. The hiring manager was very very passionate about the growth of this company and the CEO even shook my hand and spoke with me in the lobby. Metroplex Management Group has a good company culture and lots of advancement opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Is a Management position something you would be looking forward to?   Answer Question

May 25, 2018 – President

Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to working and growing with you.