KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Metroplex Management Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Metroplex Management Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group in Sep 2020

Interview

It was in downtown dallas. Vickie interviewed me. I went in not knowing anything about sales. Really Im just typing this so I can read more reviews about the company. I just need to type thirty words minimum

Interview Questions
  • What is your last name?
    Answer Question

Metroplex Management Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group in Sep 2020

Interview

A couple of rounds of interviews. The first one is a Zoom call where they get to know you and your background and the tell you about Metroplex and a little about the job. The girl that interview via Zoom was super cool. The next one was an in person interview at their office in Dallas. This dude was a very rude and pushy towards me, I think he was from up north or something. He pushed really hard to get me to accept a job that same day and I told him I needed to two weeks to get accumulated to move up there and give my current job notice.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How much money do you want to make?

The latest conversations about Advertising

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Metroplex Management Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group in Aug 2020

Interview

Another one of these multi round interview processes. First is a quick virtual zoom meeting with one of the marketers asking about you and why you think you'll be a great fit for their company. Second is a in person meeting at their office which is a nice looking one. You'll fill out an application then talk to one of their managers and they go through the job details, compensation, and so on.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about starting from the bottom? Are you a people person? Do you have a car? Can you change your current selling style? Why should we hire you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

Brief and untactful, it seems you will be going through a loop to loop interview process where you will be prepared to describe yourself and by the time you are done you will realize that the process was to weed out applicants by weaknesses rather than strengths, poor business culture.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my hobbies and other unrelated things

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Dallas, TX) in May 2020

Interview

The interview was very informal and talking to the interviewer was as easy as talking to one of your good friends. Overall, I enjoyed the interview and learning more about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

Strictly sales. Seems like all positions are the same door to door stuff. Face to face marketing. Multiple people waiting. Late for interview times. All positions are the same so they dont really care what you're interviewing for

Interview Questions
  • Questions were basic and more deemed at looking for social intelligence
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

the phone interview was pretty short but quick. It was mostly about knowing more about the company and what they do. and it was also under an hour and it was so fun.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

Nice and simple all it takes is confidence and motivation to pursue and keep tracking your success go go go go go go go go go go go go go for it

Interview Questions
  • Do you see yourself in a management position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

First round was quick. They talked about the company and the flexible work hours. Second round took about an hour. They put multiple people to one manager and we shadowed the manager and they discussed the details of the position and payroll information.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in an employment opportunity?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I interviewed at Metroplex Management Group (Irving, TX)

Interview

I was first concerned when I received a text from representatives of the company asking me to schedule an interview (they had several slots to choose from but only for same day and next day- no really allowing appropriate time to plan to be away from my current job). When I texted back asking for more times, I also provided my email and requested that any further correspondence be done there. The next day I get a call from someone clearly reading from a script, because she was barely responsive to the things I was trying to say. She asked me why I was interested in the Entry-Level Sales job, I told her she must be mistaken, if applied for a Marketing role. She simply said, “Ok, thank you for your time,” and hung up. Lots of red flags and weird guy feelings about this place. The job posting was misleading and the company seems very turn-and-burn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews

Metroplex Management Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Metroplex Management Group as 38.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.87 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Marketing and Business Development rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Marketing Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Metroplex Management Group takes an average of 3 days when considering 40 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Management had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Customer Service Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 4 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Metroplex Management Group according to 40 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 35.71%