Metroplex Management Group Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2020

3.6
Metroplex Management Group President Bill Bishop (no image)
Bill Bishop
Pros
  • "Extremely fun work environment, very family style(in 4 reviews)

• "This is definitely one of my favorite companies I’ve ever worked with(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "It 100% takes hard work to succeed, but the great thing is that your(in 4 reviews)

• "I cant think of anything I would change(in 4 reviews)

1. "Fun & high energy work environment!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time

Pros

Great experience & knowledge, weekly pay, high entry level salary base! What’s not to love. Everyone treats each other like family here. They don’t make you feel bad for making mistakes, instead they help you find ways on how to fix that mistake. In the times that we are in, its difficult to find a job that looks out for their employees as well as offer growth!

Cons

Can’t think of a single thing.

2. "Good Mentors, great opportunity!"

Former Employee - Market Specialist in Irving, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Definitely a fast paced environment, but everyone is really nice and the managers always go above and beyond to make sure that you get the necessary training to meet your goals. This opportunity is unlike any other, it's hard to explain to people that aren't immediately involved in the company.

Cons

Takes a lot of hard work and long hours, but this isn't necessarily a con.

3. "Good place"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time

Pros

Friendly staff fun and joyful environment

Cons

Split shifts can be annoying

"Basically a glorified Pyramid Scheme"

1.0
    Former Employee - Marketing in Irving, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free coffee, Lame motivational speeches every morning

Cons

False advertising. The only role at this job is the being the annoying person at Sam's Club and Costco that are following people around asking people who their Phone, TV, internet, Electricity provider is. There is a TON of FRAUD that happens here, and is basically impossible to make money without participating in it. People were ARRESTED that worked here. Upper management participated in it and never got caught. There are no benefits. You'll get paid more working retail.

"Not what you would think"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales/Marketing in Irving, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice people, free donuts sometimes in the morning

Cons

This job is literally standing into Sams all day, trying to stop people from shopping to get them to buy a phone plan. The role title and job description are the furthest things from the truth in what the day to day is. In my time here, I was hired with about 5 other people, who all quit within the first week. The main office waiting area is filled each day with people who are interviewing for the job, because the turnover is that high. At least 10 people had quit within my first week of being there. They have these "morning meetings" where you role play with other sales staff, and the punch line is "Who is your current TV and cell phone provider? How many TVs do you have? Do you wish they could all record?". After the morning meetings are done, everyone drives 20-30 minutes to a Sams store where you stand all day by a phone booth and ask people about their cell phone plans. Some of the sales people that I worked with would sometimes run down the aisles of Sams chasing people down. It was the most demeaning job I have ever worked for, and I could not say worst things about it. Everyone I spoke to there hated it and was looking for jobs elsewhere, but was keeping the job for the minimum wage they give you (excluding a commission for selling a phone plan). If you have any self respect for yourself and others (who are innocently trying to show for groceries in Sams), then do not take this job.

Continue reading

"Definitely a great opportunity for anyone who is willing to learn"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team environment and great growth potential. There was no way I would have this income or opportunity if I was still working in at my old job.

Cons

It 100% takes hard work to succeed, but the great thing is that your hard work is always recognized and rewarded.

January 31, 2020President

We're excited to hear that you are doing well! And note the snack request ;)

"Its not for everybody"

Former Employee - Management Trainee

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positivity, mentorship, great community

Cons

long hours, little money, big effort

January 31, 2020President

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear that our positive environment and mentoring approach were a fit for you. While there is a lot of dedication and training required to be most successful with our campaigns; with the right time an effort invested, the income potential is very attractive.

8. "Great opportunity"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time

Pros

You meet amazing people. ATMO morning meetings are meant for training. The pay is good if you work for it. I believe with a little help this office can prosper. I would change how things are done slightly. But over all it’s a great place to work.

Cons

You do have to put a lot of hours in but if you don’t mind working hard for your money it’s fine.

January 31, 2020President

Thank you for the feedback- our team appreciates the opportunity to improve. We do make every effort to use positive reinforcement in any way possible and agree that success should be celebrated in all cases. We will continue to make this a priority and take note with newer members of the team.

"My experience at this company is a great one. I’m learning a lot and growing daily."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Empowerment, growth, and leadership opportunity.

Cons

Conventional system, long days, training modules.

December 16, 2019President

We are so glad to hear that you feel empowered. There can be some long days and training can be tedious, but the reward is worth the investment!

"Brand ambassador"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Irving, TX

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, unlimited income potential, daily learning, coworkers feel like family, higher ups treat you as an equal, the list of pros could go on for days

Cons

There are no cons of this job unless you have a poor work ethic and are unwilling to learn something new and grow each day

December 16, 2019President

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what is going right! Continuous growth is not the path that works for all, but when we find a fit, what we can accomplish together is impressive.

Found 69 reviews