Metroplex Management Group Reviews | Glassdoor

"Great Experience"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Irving, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Culture, Team Environment. I gained valuable experience. Company with rapid growth. Transparent company that's fair. The team nights were a breath of fresh air compared to pass companies I worked for. Also enjoyed not being micro-managed. Very transparent company with great structure.

Cons

Have to be motivated and disciplined. Fast paced

Advice to Management

Continue to build around the right people. Continue to give recognition to those who are deserving. That was the thing I enjoyed most is when I did a great job in days prior I was always recognized for my effort.

May 25, 2018 – President

Thanks for your feedback and we will always reward someone who works hard with good morals. Keep up the great work.

2. "Great Growth Opportunities!"

Current Employee - Account Ececutive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Ececutive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked here for 7 months and the atmosphere is amazing! I love how in depth the management training is and I feel this has led me to become a great manager.
    The pay is based on background and experience.

Cons

If you aren't willing to put in the work you won't get promoted

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

3. "Very Hard Work but Rewarding"

Former Employee - Sales Intern
    Former Employee - Sales Intern

I worked at Metroplex Management Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to meet new people with different backgrounds that are also on the same boat as you so you don't feel left out.

Cons

Typical sales job that expects long hours and hard work. If you are not down for that then I would not join

Jan 15, 2019 – President

Thanks for the feedback! We do require individuals to work while they are on an internship and we do all sorts of internships not just sales. We have hr, marketing, and public relations internships... More

"Misleading, only slightly better than a MLM"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-It's work and will pay better than a MLM
    -If you're happy with retail work that's heavily commission-based, you might like it

Cons

-Totally misleading job titles and expectations presented to attract young people in particular
    -The lofty image and promise of professional development and future opportunity is a rouse and totally without substance
    -Those who do attain bigger titles within the company won't be qualified for anything like the job titles would reflect
    -A sizable portion of the reviews here were made at the behest of management and are not genuine

Jan 15, 2019 – President

Thanks for your feedback as we are always doing our best to help others grow and have a positive impact. Unfortunately i cannot look back and see which position you had applied for, but I apologize... More

5. "Company Culture is Awesome"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time

Pros

I am very grateful to be a part of this company! Metroplex Management really is a team and family environment with lots of growth and room for advancement. Another pro is the pay structure along with benefits.

Cons

I don't have any as of now but do know they are looking for people who want to grow and advance and this is very fast paced as well

Advice to Management

Thanks for everything you do!

6. "Metroplex Management Group"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love working with this company. From the thorough training program to the management staff, I have had nothing short of a wonderful experience. The main characteristic that has set this company apart from others that I've worked with previously is the fact that they truly care about their staff. They go above and beyond to ensure that each and every employee has the tools they need in order to be successful in all aspects. The schedules are flexible and they are attentive and practical when dealing with issues/concerns. There is also a huge opportunity for growth and development within the company. The CEO and higher ups are all very realistic and honest individuals who don't sugar coat things and maintain an open and secure sense of communication, which is of the utmost importance to the culture of any business.

Cons

I have yet to experience any negative while working with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin' on!

Jan 15, 2019 – President

Thank you for the great feedback!

7. "Brand Ambassador"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Metroplex has been awesome since the first day I started! They have a great admin staff and trainers and everyone has been so informative and you can tell everyone geniunely wants everyone to succeed not only professionally but personally as well.

Cons

I do not have any at this time and most likely never will.

Advice to Management

Thanks for everything and giving me the chance to grow with your company.

Oct 16, 2018 – President

Thanks for the review and we appreciate all your hard work.

"Depends on the kinda person you are"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you sell more you get paid more. Weekly paychecks and incentives to hit those goals.
    The family vibe is definitely and the head honchos are amazingly friendly
    They teach you great sales and customer service skills
    Discount on cell phone plans

Cons

Lots of driving with no gas compensation
    Network marketing/multi level marketing set up (cough cough pyramid scheme) meaning your success is dependent on the people on your “team” that you build out
    Crazy demanding hours
    False promises of being a business owner

Advice to Management

Stop lying to eager college kids and business professionals looking for a new start

Sep 4, 2018 – President

Wow - thanks for the review. This lets me know we need to get better at explaining the advancement opportunities because we do not and never will participate in any type of multi level marketing or... More

9. "Dtv queen"

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time

Pros

My girls, my gurls, ma curls

Cons

Not being trained to be able to activate a phone

Advice to Management

Give us hourly and commission and gas money

Aug 22, 2018 – President

Thanks for the review and apologize you felt as if you didn't receive the proper training. We offer hourly, salary, commissions, bonuses and gas compensation for certain individuals who do a great... More

"Mixed feelings"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Irving, TX

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

*You make a lot of connections and friends.
    *The sales game gets addicting and fun
    *at the begining of your shift they do a fun atmosphere/pep rally
    *you get to dress nice
    *it's direct sales so there is no ceiling. You tell them how much you're worth.
    *they are understanding and accommodating and the owner Bill Bishop is a very nice man.
    *The group chat is a positive place to post your successes and get a virtual high five and tips and tricks from your peers and leaders.

Cons

*what myself and most of my class thought we interviewed for is not what the job is.
    *you're literally those direct tv sales people you see in sams and costco and a manager constitutes as running a team/office of those sales people.
    *you are traveling to multiple stores around the metroplex on your own dime and your first pay check doesn't show up till your third week and it is only for the 2 hour a day training you did your first week. If you do not already have a fat savings account, prepare to be in the hole and late on rent.
    *YOU DO NOT GET HOURLY AND COMMISSION (just to clarify as most of my class as well as my self thought you did) you get paid one or the other and It's which ever out weighs the other.
    *once you're in the team is like family as I stated in the pros but I personally feel like the interview process is deceitful. I was even asked not to talk about what we actually do in front of new prospects.
    *your schedule is chosen for you despite being told you get to choose your shift.
    * I personally felt like I was giving more than I was recieving.

Advice to Management

Just be honest. Break it down for exactly what it is without all the silver tounges laced with sugar. I think if people actually understood from the beginning the turn over wouldn't be so bad.

Aug 14, 2018 – President

Thanks for the feedback Calloway and I apologize that this opportunity wasn't what you thought it was. We have multiple positions here at Metroplex Management Group and depending on someone's... More