Metroplex Management Group Reviews | Glassdoor

"Great Advancement !"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I applied online to Metroplex Management Group only 4 months ago and am almost in a Management position! I come from being a manager and wasn't too excited about starting in a training position but just like the recruiter and hiring manager told me - "If you work hard and follow our system, you will be back in management asap". I really appreciate how transparent this company has been with me since day 1 and am excited to see how many clients and campaigns they keep getting. I also really appreciate how nice and personable the CEO is.

Cons

None at all. Anytime someone doesn't have something nice to say about Metroplex Management Group, its because they were lazy, weren't a team player, or just didn't value the opportunity here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing because the clients we represent are Fortune 100 :)

Jul 16, 2017 – President

Thanks for your input and keep up the great work!

2. "The most rewarding job yet"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time

Pros

Encouraging atmosphere
    Positive work-place
    Growth opportunities
    enthusiastic team

Cons

After a few months here I haven't found any cons

Advice to Management

Nothing comes to mind, I've had such a fun rewarding experience so far!

3. "Phenomenal Mentorship"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Metroplex Management Group has really helped me grow not only professionally but personally as well. I am so grateful to be a part of such a dynamic team and motivated individuals! I also appreciate the mentorship from the management staff and CEO Bill. He has so many responsibilities and still will take the time to sit down with everyone and get to know us and if we ever need anything at all he is always available. There are not too many companies where the CEO would take the time to mentor someone who has only been in the company a short few months so that is greatly appreciated.

Cons

There aren't any cons to me

Advice to Management

Thanks for all the mentorship and volunteer events

4. "A Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator and Administration Assitstant
    Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator and Administration Assitstant

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A fun and comfortable work environment, good hours and pay, and good mentors

Cons

The distance from my house

May 25, 2018 – President

Thank You and please let us know in the future if there is anything we can improve on!

5. "Great Advancement"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a recent grad who applied online and was recently hired on as an Account Manager for Metroplex Management Group. Best decision I've made thus far! I absolutely love my job and my fellow employees. The environment is very competitive yet still enjoyable to be apart of. The engagement between management and employees is remarkable and is nothing like I've ever experienced at any other job!

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing because it's definitely working!

May 25, 2018 – President

We appreciate you trusting in us and wanting to further your career as well.

6. "Great Place to Retire"

Current Employee - Campaign Coordinator in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Campaign Coordinator in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Atmosphere with mentors and trainers who genuinely want you to succeed
    Flexible schedule and paid time off
    Fast Paced with unlimited growth
    Salary and Bonus structure
    Gives back to the Community

Cons

I really can't think of any and am glad I trusted in Metroplex Management Group to get me where I wanted to be not only professionally but personally as well.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and thanks for the Opportunity!

May 25, 2018 – President

Your Welcome and thanks for all your hard work!

7. "Management Training Program"

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Operations in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Director of Operations in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity, the growth and expansion is wonderful. Extremely fun work environment, very family style.

Cons

Work ethic is definitely needed. Working in the field took getting used to with my former experience, but was able to excel after being a good student and having the right attitude.

Advice to Management

The process is very straight forward and the help needed is definitely provided. The growth was quick and direct.

May 25, 2018 – President

Thanks for the feedback. We definitely want to make sure everyone has all the tools they need to exceed. I technically work for you guys :)

8. "Assistant Director of Operations"

Current Employee - Assistant Director in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Director in Irving, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time

Pros

Metroplex Management Group is by far the best company I ever worked for. I was in a Management position at my previous place of employment and wasnt excited about having to take a step back but I have got right where I wanna be in less than 3 months and they offered me a higher base because of my experience. If you are looking for a place to grow and learn new things then this is the place for you. This company has great mentorship and rapid advancement for those who come in and apply themselves.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Thank you for being transparent.

May 25, 2018 – President

Your Welcome and Thank You for all your hard work.

9. "The CEO is a well rounded, progressive individual that I have no doubts about following."

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture of the entire business is something I’ve never found in a job before. Everyone works hard and I just absolutely love the positivity and student mindedness here.
    You will see me work through this program and become wealthy because of Metroplex.

Cons

I personally don’t have any complaints me with the business.
    I suppose some people might see working 6 days and working every weekend as cons. I guess I’m just more career oriented than that.

Advice to Management

Throw more pizza parties, Bill. =)

May 25, 2018 – President

We appreciate all your efforts and drive and will always allow you to work 6 days if that motivates you :)

"Corporate trainer"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Metroplex Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a Brand Ambassador I was fairly successful and the money was as expected however they never paid out a weekly gas bonus as promised

Cons

When I became a corporate trainer they had me work in the office half the time and in the field training folks and "helping" them get their first sale ie I sold it for them and they got credit for it and I did not. My checks went from $800-$1000 a week to less then $400 so I had to leave the company

Advice to Management

No more middle management pinch. If your trainers aren't making more than base pay yet their trainees are making sales make it worth their time and effort. You demand 6-7 days a week in store, we shouldn't be bringing home less than $600 for 70 hours

Feb 16, 2018 – President

Hi! I believe you have the wrong company - we are located in Texas.

Thanks