MiMedx Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MiMedx Group

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MiMedx Group (Marietta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 on site with several individuals. Went very well. Definite signs of moving forward. Discussed salary, benefits and speaking to leadership as a next step. Then nothing, no call, letter, nothing.

Research Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MiMedx Group (Marietta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsite interview by 3 members (employee, CSO, and director). Afterwards, they went silent. I checked in 2 weeks later (no decision), 1 month later (no decision/apparently the position was not officially admitted through headquarters), 3 months later (no decision), and eventually 6 months later (they decided to hire an intern instead).

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy research in academia? (This is a trick question because academia is different from industry, so "yes" means why do you want to work in industry?)   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiMedx Group (Marietta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and did initial 30 min phone interview. Manager then set up 45 min phone interview. Full day of face to face interviews. Offer came about 4 business days following interview.

Interview Questions

• Somewhat inconsistent between interviewers. Some asked biographical Q's, some behavioral.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secret Town, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MiMedx Group (Secret Town, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Phone interview with hiring manager, face to face interview w hiring manager, face to face panel interviews with multiple people including manager’s boss. The 2nd face to face was cancelled last minute while I was already dressed and had carved the afternoon out of my job. They rescheduled for the following week. At the second interview they asked me to put 25 of my level one relationships of doctors I could get on board to use MiMedx on a piece of paper and give it to them. They would not say how many steps were involved in the hiring process or how long it would take. They indicated I would have to go on a field ride and more interviews. I wrote a thank you after the 4th interview but have not given them my list of 25 level one relationships. The interview felt odd in that I felt that they expected someone to guarantee that they could lock up at least 5-6 users for sure that would start using their product right away. I put a ton of time and research into this, but felt my past success and experience was irrelevant only my relationships and guaranteed book of business. They wouldn’t say what geography was possibly available or even they they would guarantee me one or two hospitals to call on exclusively. I didn’t follow up with the assignment they gave me due to my discomfort with giving them my book of level one names prior to an offer and also due to the whole scandal going on. I had prepared a much broader list of many doctors I had called on and felt I could get in front of easily but they didn’t want to look at it. Only the doctors that I felt sure I could definitely get on because they trust me completely and would do it because it’s me. Personally, even my best customers care about patient care and I would still have to sell them clinically and economically before they committed to using any product.

Interview Questions

• Who do you have on your cellphone that we could call right now and go see next week?   1 Answer
    • What do you wear to work? What do you carry in your sales bag? Sell me one of your current devices. What do you know about our technology ? How do you plan your day? What’s made you successful ? They wanted 5 plastic surgeons, 5 wound care, 5 Vascular, 5 derm , 5 gyn   Answer Question
    • How much money did you make at your jobs? Are you willing to show your W2s from past few years if you get an offer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at MiMedx Group (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

This company or someone posing as this company is running a scam. I applied for the Customer Service Rep position that was posted on this website two weeks ago. Yesterday, I received an email saying that my resume was shortlisted for the position. It was listed as a fully remote position. I was told to send the recruiter a message on Google Hangouts from a @mimedxonline.com email address for an interview. I was asked general interview questions. After that, I was told to "hang tight" for about 40 minutes while they reviewed my responses with HR. About an hour later, I was told via Google Hangouts that I was offered the job and received a job offer email. I was told to report to Google Hangouts again the following day for "pre-training" which considered of additional questions about "what is customer service/data entry" and related topics. I then received an email with the "results" of the "pre-training" and that they were going to send me money so I can buy supplies for the home office and to deduct $250 from this unknown amount of money as a "sign-on bonus." The recruiter messaged me on Google Hangouts again asking me to email my bank account information to them so they can send me the money to buy the joker office supplies (MacBook, printer, shredder, etc). When I told her that I was not comfortable with sending that information via email and asked if they used a payroll company for that kind of thing, the recruiter never responded.

Please steer clear of this job posting. It's also listed on LinkedIn. I thankfully didn't send them my information, but this is a complete SCAM.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MiMedx Group (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

There was a Phone Screening and one in-person interview. I reached out to recruiter the next morning about when I should expect to hear back from the company. Few hours later, I had received word that I had the job.

Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MiMedx Group (Marietta, GA).

Interview

The process was initiated by a third party recruiter. After speakjng with him briefly he set up a phone interview about 2 days later. After the phone interview I was on site for a face to face. It was a very laid back chat with some in their leadership team. All in all it took about 2 weeks from chat with recruiter to offer.

Interview Questions

This was done through a recruiter and I came to find they were offering 30k (you are reading this number correctly) less than the incumbent citing he had far more experience, however based on information provided by one of the interviewers, this was not the case.

I would be leary of this organization as I left questioning their integrity on a number of matters.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MiMedx Group in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then an in-person interview. In-person interview was very easy, very little was said about the job or myself, it was mainly the boss talking about himself.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with blood?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiMedx Group.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview or video interview. Was a group interview and they seemed to have made the decision prior to the interview, I was hired within 30 minutes of the interview ending.

Interview Questions

• Should something cause you to need to relocate, what would you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MiMedx Group.

Interview

seemed desprate to have me. No hardball questions, over in less than 20min with 2 different individuals. Recruiter did not seem to know what she was doing. Team leader questions were geared towards what I wanted to do in the company.