MiTAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.2

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MiTAC (Newark, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Initially went in for Quality Engineer, after the HR reviewed my resume they decided to interview me for other positions as well: Industrial Engineer and Process Engineer.
    Talked to two HR staff first about my resume in general, then talked to supervisor for QE and IE individually. Nothing too technical, mostly interested in past experience and passion for the job rather than school grade.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding my past experience. Asked if I am familiar with process quality control or any QA experience.
      For IE, supervisor explained the daily job, what they currently working on, and shed some information about their future plans.   Answer Question

Engineer At Newark Plant Interview

Interview

Interview went okay. However, they outright ghosted me after a verbal offer when I counter offered the salary. In this day and age, negotiations are expected, so this left a sour experience for me. Would not recommend. Tread at your own risk.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MiTAC (Newark, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I received email from interviewee for a face-to-face interview after submitting my resume online. It was an onsite interview by one management. Asked general questions in terms of education, work experience, and provided examples of the tasks you'd done in the past. Had a tour around the company. The process was completed in one hour. About two weeks later, received an email from management for job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MiTAC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

I had only one round, onsite interview with the team leader, it was quite smooth, just some questions about my previous work, there is no hard technical questions about their current platforms or frameworks, and there is no HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem that you met in your previous work?   Answer Question