Miasole Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Miasole

3.3

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miasole (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

It was scheduled and the duration was about an hour. Unproductive one hour for an interview.
    You don’t hear back after the interview. Perhaps conduct the interview in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Where you born in this country?   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miasole (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was OK. I applied to this position online and it took about 2+ weeks for a reply. It started out with a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then he scheduled a skype interview with a few members of the team. I was out of state at the time so this method of interview was very efficient for both parties. After the skype interviews they flew me out for a day and I had a full days worth of interviews. It took about a week before I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What type of PV encapsulants are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Senior Factory Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Miasole (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Good Interview process. The best one I had in the last 10 years. It was done by the mid-level managers over a wide range of accountabilities. They asked fair and reasonable questions. I felt that it was a good representation of the work environment.