Michael Allen Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michael Allen Company

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company (Stamford, CT).

Interview

In one day, you need to interview with 5-6 different people. Most of then are partners of the company. They guaranteed to back to me with two weeks but I never heard back from anyone... During the interview process, some of interviewers acted like you won't get accepted at all. Both sides were wasting money. I don't like this process. Someone who enjoy meaningless pressure may actually enjoy it. After all, at least they should show some respect there and contact me regarding my result.

Interview Questions

• General Statistics, algorithm, and experimental design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darien, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company (Darien, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Difficulty: higher than average
    Process: first round is campus recruiting, if selcted then on-site super-day (1 on 1, 5-6 people at different levels for different types of interview questions)
    Content: general behavior questions like why consulting, why MAC; skills questions in statistics, programming, forecasting, result interpretation, etc; also some brainteasers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview is more about talking about the projects in your resume. But do cover some behavioral questions. The interview runs between 30-45 minutes and I interviewed with a partner. The interview covers very detailed question on your project. I was asked about three research projects I did, and asked on the specific analytical methods used for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a partner of the company. The interviewer was nice and talked a lot about their tasks and projects. But they only hire very few person every year.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company in October 2015.

Interview

Nothing special. Just went through your resume and asked some detailed questions about the projects you did. One of the partners interviewed me. He was kind. I got the second round at the end of the week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got an on campus interview after a week. Interview questions focused on past experience, went through the resume, no hard behavioral questions, no technical questions. The partner also presented their former cases. Their decision making was fast as well. I got the response after a few days.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company in September 2014.

Interview

Basically going through your resume. No behavioral or case. Asked very detailed questions about previous projects. Better be prepared. Also asked about the courses you took. The interviewer is a partner of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to major in Applied Statistics?
      Why did you choose this university instead of others?
      Why are you here today?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company in September 2014.

Interview

30 min talk with a partner. All questions are about your resume. No behavior or case questions.
    The interviewer was kind and funny. They ask a lot about techniques you have to do the research work.

Interview Questions

• Your past experience is not related to this industry, what do you think about it?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company in February 2014.

Interview

applied through university and then got a phone interview with a partner

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions based on resume, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michael Allen Company.

Interview

Pleasant, straightforward initial interview with one of the partners who was nice. Was basically asked about previous projects I've been on. Good thing I went over previous projects/experience and know every detail there is to know about them. But unfortunately was not offered a second interview.