Michelin Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 200 of over 200 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michelin

Michelin

Application

I interviewed at Michelin

Interview

entretien à distance. Cet entretien avait pour objectif d'exposer mes motivations, le type de stage recherché. Nous avons ensuite discuté de ce que l'entreprise pouvait me fournir comme poste. La discussion était agréable et cordiale

Interview Questions
  • Quelles sont vos motivations les plus profondes en ce moment ?
    Answer Question

Michelin

Application

I interviewed at Michelin

Interview

Dinámica. Ha habido momentos de charla y alguna prueba espontabea de habilidad también. Gente agradable y ambiente tranquilo para poder hablar sin problemas. No ha sido muy larga y no es para nada pesada

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michelin

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin

Interview

It was a long interview, very detailed. I can say that it was one of the best ones that I have seen. I was really pleased. Maybe it is different with different recruiters, but In my experience it was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michelin (Fort Wayne, IN) in Apr 2021

Interview

2 hour initial phone interview, second round 3-4 hour interview with 3 pairs of interviewers. Normally would be done on site, but I was interviewed virtually due to distance and covid constraints.

Interview Questions
  • Typical BS leadership and cultural fit questions for a non leadership role.

Anonymous Employee in Clermont-Ferrand

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Clermont-Ferrand)

Interview

1 premier contact téléphonique, puis 15 jours plus 1 entretien téléphonique d'une heure. 15 jours plus tard un nouvel entretien au siege avec 3 personnes de différents services. 1 personne métier, 1 manager, 1 personne service du personnel. 3 entretiens réparties sur une demi journée .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Michelin (Rio de Janeiro) in Mar 2021

Interview

Processo feito totalmente on-line. Inscrição LinkedIn e primeiro contato com RH por telefone que perguntou pretensão salarial. Depois No total foram oito entrevistas. Uma com rh, outra com gerente que seria superior direta, depois outros cinco diretores de áreas diversas e outra com RH. Processo intenso e demandante, prometeram que iam passar feedback várias vezes e até hoje não ouvi nada. Fiquei um pouco decepcionado pois precisei dispor de mais de oito horas para participar e não ouvi nenhum retorno.

Interview Questions
  • Pq queria trabalhar lá na Michelin?
  • Qual maior desafio já enfrentado na carreira?

Michelin

Application

I interviewed at Michelin

Interview

Non-traditional. We just talked about passions and motivations. Didn't really get a good handle of what the role was like or anything beyond that. The interview ended pretty abruptly and didn't hear from them again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Michelin

Application

I interviewed at Michelin

Interview

I filled in an application form and then was invited to an interview on site with one of the managers. One to one interview, going through CV and asking competency based questions

Interview Questions
  • What aspects should be taken in to account when designing their products?

Michelin

Application

I interviewed at Michelin

Interview

In depth interview for culture fit and longevity. Multiple rounds with the focus on what is possible for growth. Technical questions were minimum. Require you to be prepared to go in depth about your experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were total of 4 rounds. 1st hr, 2nd and 3rd technical and 4th manager, I have given all 4 rounds , everything was fine but don't know where was the problem, I didnt got any reply from the Michelin so I mailed them twice still they didnt reply, Obviously a very big company all are busy but they at least inform me about I am selected or not, to interview with Michelin I have adjusted my time to match with there time, but no use... If anyone Interviewing with Michelin so be careful ask them response time and all.

Interview Questions
  • technical round, vue life-cycle , vue state, how to manage storage leakage in vue?,
Viewing 1 - 10 of 200 Interviews