Micro Precision Calibration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Micro Precision Calibration

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grass Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micro Precision Calibration (Grass Valley, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of two interviews. Interviewed and met with two managers and on the second interview met with H.R. The questions were basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The test taken online was hard because it was number sequencing and pattern recognition.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micro Precision Calibration (Columbus, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview is by phone with corporate office which is not very detailed. Very nice on the phone. In person interview was awkward. Individual conducting in person interview did not ask any questions that truly pertained to the job itself. Individual conducting in person interview lacked proper communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Corporate office not extremely detailed in the interview process   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Precision Calibration (Tampa, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied via glass door. Received a call for an interview. Interview was set up within a week of applying. The interview was relaxed and casual. Manager basically offered the job on the spot, but had to wait for the background check to go through. Once the background check was completed, was able to start the next monday.

Interview Questions

• Calibration/Electronics experience. Previous work experience   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alabang Hills Village (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Precision Calibration (Alabang Hills Village (Philippines)).

Interview

The interview process is good and they conduct two interviews before deciding to hire an applicant. The HR will first contact the applicant via phone to set the personal interview and exam.

Interview Questions

• There is no definite hard questions asked during the interview.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micro Precision Calibration.

Interview

They were several forms to fill out after that we had two different interviews with the manager. I had a call about three days later to come in for one more interview which was all technical after that I was offered a job.