MicroPact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

3.1

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

First they called me for phone screen.They asked me very difficult questions.I answered most of them but those were not from my resume.I did masters in CS, thats why i was able to answer some questions.At the end the interviewer said.I asked you 7 years experience questions.I said why you asked me those.
    Then they called me for in person interview.I refused them.But they contacted me again and again.When i went there.They gave me 1 hour assessment.I have done well.Then after that i was expecting question/answer.
    Then a guy came and he put his legs on the other chair infront of him and told me to write this sql query.He knew i worked on hibernate but he gave me.I wrote it.Then he gave me another senior level query to write of 3 tables.I was unable to write.Then he gave me to write a high level java program.I tried half.Then he gave me to write a javascript program.At that time i talked with him that in my resume it is written that i am backend java developer and i also told the phone interviewer then why you are doing this to me.I want to say 1 thing to them.If i had to use the board all the time then why you gave the assessment.Which was also very difficult.If i got the offer.I will never join this company.

Interview Questions

• He gave me three tables and asked me to pick 1 item from table 1 and 1 itme from table 3.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MicroPact.

Interview

Phone screening, then some time later three interviews rapid fire in person. The recruiters are extremely responsive and friendly. The interviews are usually with a two managers and a potential peer. The managers are often 1 friendly and 1 dismissive, but this is more due to chance than to planning.

Interview Questions

• Q. Verbally give the breakdown of a requirements document.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MicroPact in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted application/resume on-line. Had a phone screen that seemed to go well and the recruiter talked about how awesome the company is as far as flexibility and benefits but I didn't hear back from them. I followed up with an email and still didn't hear back. I realize that recruiters may be busy but a thank you but no thank you would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirement?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MicroPact.

Interview

Was interviewed, panel style, in an effort to save time. Think the interviewers didnt plan well and some couldnt agree on the first questions, subsequently, they argued among themselves as to what was important to ask first.

Interview Questions

• Am used to role playing, but was asked who I would replace in the current company if I took over. Impossible to say as I didn't know any any past performance of anyone there.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MicroPact.

Interview

Interviewed with Sales Director and Sales Lead. Asked a lot about approach to selling, i.e. cold-calling, comfort with software, building pipeline/forecast.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of a difficult question, it's been a while since the interview process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

My interview experience was easy. I phone interviewed. I was called in for a face to face. I was hired. Each stage of the interview was an appropriate amount of time i.e. 1 hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroPact.

Interview

The interview process has been average, started with HR phone screen, manager phone screen and in person interview. The interview process has been very balanced. The HR has been great, following though at all times quickly and diligently.

Interview Questions

• One person asked me for a failure, I really do not ever consider anything a failure, so it thou me for a loop.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no negotiations, I liked the company and the environment and decided to turn down another offer for this one.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA).

Interview

The interview consist of phone screen and face to face interview. Phone screen was with the director who is very technical. The question mostly consisted of what I have done in my projects. It lasted for an hour.

The face to face consisted of a written test for 30 minutes and interview with the director and CTO who is also technical which was about 2 hours. They both were very pleasant in answering our questions. The interview was mostly around our past projects and our achievements.

The interview with director again is mostly on what is done in the projects.

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

First round of interviews was with 2 people in sales(1 new person and Sales Director). 2nd round was with SVP of sales. Very straight forward SW BPM experience focused interview. Nothing tricky. Some people did do a presentation. I did not. Everyone seem very friendly. They use "family" environment alot but its not. Although they have grown in number of employees, they behave like a tiny company. SVP and Director of Sales control everything. Whatever they say about flexible environment during interview process is not correct.

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult question if you've sold BPM- type SW.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate; also people aren't make the bonus/commission that they claim during interview process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Phone screen with recruiter followed by phone interview with Director. Came in for an in person interview with the Director, Manager and Director from another team. Took a brief skills based test. The interview ended with a tour of the office.