Micronas Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micronas Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Micronas Semiconductor

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

There are 3 stages of interview, with an assessment (on ur brain capacity and personalities)

1st stage: Engineer from the relevant department
    Basic HR questions are asked to know u better. Tell you more about the job.

2nd stage: Department Manager
    This is a chance to get to know about the job scope, ask more question about the job scope and what they do in order to show your interest.

3rd stage: Director
    Situational questions are asked. "What would you do if the workers revert to you with this results...."
    Basically if you can enter 3rd stage, u're most probably accepted.

Micron in SIngapore is expanding, so it's not very hard to enter though. I think CGPA is important to this company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about semiconductor? (important for process engineer)   Answer Question

NAND Flash Memory Data Analyst Interview

Interview

waiting time was quite long: 2 months
    online application
    interview: technical test + interview
    test questions: basic knowledge abt semiconductor physics, circuits, capacitors and resistors, coding ......
    questions are general and to test whether it is really the job you want to do.....

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in April 2012.

Interview

The manager is nice to talk with. He came up of a question how long I want to want for the job. I reply frankly and stupidly -- xx years and I even give reasons!!! Other part of the interview, I feel very comfortable.

Engineering1 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in June 2011.

Interview

They did a check on my background such as my family members and their occupation. They will see your employment history and of course results. They asked about ECAs involvement and leadership skills. They will come up with 1 or 2 questions to test your IQ/logic. And after interview, you have to sit for a logic test which is very wordy.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in January 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a basic meet and greet, then followed by detailed on on one interview. There were three interviewers. Each had a special set of technical questions. Meet and greet lasted for about 30 mins and each individual interview was ~ 1 hour each.