Mid Atlantic Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mid Atlantic Air

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mid Atlantic Air (Hunt Valley, MD).

Interview

Interviewed by previous manager and company president. About an hour on product and business knowledge and experience. Also industry knowledge in multifamily construction and following of contacts both vendor a professional. Also discussed ideas and past practice used by others in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Mostly knowledge based and buying ethics. What contacts I had and associated experience in plumbing, heating, HVAC and general construction.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were quite easy and professional and the people I spoke to at that time actually agreed to all my needs.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mid Atlantic Air (Cockeysville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Spoke with three individuals, the Controller, President and Vice President of Operations. The strange thing was the VP of Operations had the longest interview and knew nothing about accounting. And some of his questions were very personal and may be considered discriminatory. He spoke of the compensation range which was lower than discussed on the phone screening with the controller. He described the benefit package which was average. And finally, he went into the company history and its corporate philosophy.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions concerning work history, what I like and dis-liked about past jobs. Reviewed my skill set.   Answer Question

APM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mid Atlantic Air (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

Casual, chatty interview with a VP. They were desperate for people, so it seemed like a formality as long as you have basic qualifications. Likely they're looking to screen out people that obviously can't perform or have an inability to communicate effectively.

Administrative Assistant/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mid Atlantic Air (Timonium, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist and received a return email requesting an interview. I spoke with a manager, who later explained that they went a different direction. Less than a week later he called and offered me a different position, if I could start immediately.
    I have been with the company 3 months and have seen a massive amount of turnover. I am also interviewing regularly, as I haven't seen information on insurance or other benefits that were initially offered.

Interview Questions

• Was my personality learned or innate?   1 Answer