Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union

Sort:

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (Germantown, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

one phone interview, then you ll be invited in for the first interview, then there is a computer test , and if successful on the test, there is a second interview. the process takes about weeks

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had to deal with difficult customers and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Risk Management-Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (Germantown, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

The process begins with with a required personality assessment that you take online at the time of submitting your application. Whether you're contacted for an in person interview depends on the assessment results. The in person interview is conducted by two people; the department manager and an individual from HR. The interview was very "by the book", the interviewers appeared to be reading from a form containing generic questions which resulted in a very typical-and dry- back and forth Q&A session. Dont expect much opportunity to "shine".

The overall process from application submission to offer is very slow. The HR department actually takes the time to contact every reference you provide. If you choose to apply here, don't fret if you havent heard back within 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work with a difficult coworker, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question