MidAmerican Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at MidAmerican Energy

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MidAmerican Energy.

Interview

Very nice, low pressure interview considering the two men were very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. Behavioral questions for the most part, was asked about my favorite and least favorite course works as well

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MidAmerican Energy in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, which took about 45 mins. Got a call for an in person interview after about a week. In person interview was about an hour long with two people.

Electrical Engineer I - Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscatine, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MidAmerican Energy (Muscatine, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and also through career fair at my university. It took almost 2 months for them to get back to me. The interview was on phone and it mostly based on behavioral. Heard back from them after a week about 2nd round interview which is going to be on site.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an infamous decision you made and what were the consequences?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MidAmerican Energy (Des Moines, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with the hiring manager. Mostly behavioral questions and basic questions about courses. Second interview was an in-person interview with the supervisor. Questions with the supervisor were more technical but very casual too. Had a little tour of the place after the interview.