Middle East Technical University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Middle East Technical University

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in January 2012.

Interview

Professor who's in charge of the laboratory made an interview with me involving my academic background and my desire to work on the research subject, and ask me to work on a related topic of research to present to the lab as an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to start as an intern and show your talents until the project is assigned?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in September 2011.

Interview

A group of candidates for the assistantship position were called. for the interview. The head of department and his associates briefly told us about the work we are supposed to handle, and asked us for how many years could we undertake this job of assistantship. The topic of the meeting was mostly about their expectations. They have remarked that the work hours are flexible, so it was up to us to decide to stay up late or not.

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning to be an assistant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in February 2009.

Interview

There have been 2 interviews first one was with human resources second one was with Head of department.
    They were calm people and give a lot of details about jon and their expactattions

Interview Questions

• Please share your experiences   1 Answer
    • What was your role in one of the project that you have described   1 Answer
    • What is your good and bad sides   1 Answer

They were not offerignaccomodation and which I was really looking for. They have tried but there were not enough place and any other options for them. Already I liked the job I cound't accept because of accomodation

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in May 2008.

Interview

interview was okay and easy.

Interview Questions

• which language you use mostly?   1 Answer