Middle East Technical University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 26, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Middle East Technical University

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lefka (Cyprus)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Lefka (Cyprus)) in September 2015.

Interview

Skype Interview. Questions: Tell us about your educational background. Do you have any experience in teaching? What is your field of interest? What do you expect to gain from this job? Are you willing to relocate? The interview was fine and the interviewer was friendly.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in August 2014.

Interview

Cumulative GPA and enterance exam is required. Highly friendly professors during the interview welcomes you. Preparing for the exam was quite hard but it is not necessary to study more than 1 month for the enterance exam

Interview Questions

• Would you like to continue your master's thesis for 3 years   1 Answer

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in January 2012.

Interview

Professor who's in charge of the laboratory made an interview with me involving my academic background and my desire to work on the research subject, and ask me to work on a related topic of research to present to the lab as an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to start as an intern and show your talents until the project is assigned?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in September 2011.

Interview

A group of candidates for the assistantship position were called. for the interview. The head of department and his associates briefly told us about the work we are supposed to handle, and asked us for how many years could we undertake this job of assistantship. The topic of the meeting was mostly about their expectations. They have remarked that the work hours are flexible, so it was up to us to decide to stay up late or not.

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning to be an assistant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in February 2009.

Interview

There have been 2 interviews first one was with human resources second one was with Head of department.
    They were calm people and give a lot of details about jon and their expactattions

Interview Questions

• What is your good and bad sides   1 Answer
    • What was your role in one of the project that you have described   1 Answer
    • Please share your experiences   1 Answer

They were not offerignaccomodation and which I was really looking for. They have tried but there were not enough place and any other options for them. Already I liked the job I cound't accept because of accomodation

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middle East Technical University (Ankara (Turkey)) in May 2008.

Interview

interview was okay and easy.

Interview Questions

• which language you use mostly?   1 Answer