MidwayUSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MidwayUSA

Prouduction Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MidwayUSA (Columbia, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not hard. It seemed to me like the questions they asked were more to find out the kind of person I am rather than my qualifications for the job. My position does not seem like a hard one but they definitely take a lot of pride in working with friendly, hardworking and dedicated people and I saw just that in my mini tour around the facility.

Interview Questions

• Who is the most influential person in your life and how did they impact you?   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Interview

Very informal. I was interviewed, then given a walk-through of the facility and immediately offered the job. The entire process took maybe half an hour and was as pleasant as possible. Kudos to the company for this.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MidwayUSA (Columbia, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 5 interviews in total. An initial Skype interview, three interviews with various web developer/web designer teams, and two interviews each with a different department's vice president. The interviews were very relaxed and they seemed to ask the right questions. More questions about the steps or flow of solving a problem than focusing on technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls will fit inside a standard school bus?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask them questions regarding the culture of the workplace and what they do for fun after work.