Midwest Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.2

Production/Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Omaha, NE) in May 2017.

Interview

After waiting an hour and a half of sitting in the lobby, I had my first interview. I was taken to a conference room that was in disarray. To put it plainly it was a mess. The interviewer had spent no time in preparation for the meeting and had never seen my information. The questioning was ambiguous and lacking direction. Spent little to no time discussing my background, skills, or education. Most of the time there was an odd silence and I was only asked a few questions. Mostly the interviewer wanted me to ask him questions. He was rude, uninformed, and ill-prepared. I was offered a second interview to be set in the next couple days. They took more than a week to contact me by phone and when I answered I was hung up on. About a week passed and I was called by them again and I declined the second interview. To top off the experience, I was called two more times after declining. They were unprepared and unprofessional.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holiday City, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Holiday City, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple. Applied online on website, got a call a week or two later. Went in to the office on site for the interview. Got asked some questions about my working experience and why I wanted to work there. Got some insight into the company and talked to one of the plant managers and then got offered the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Plano, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I filled out paperwork at the visitor's office and then went to a plant to talk to the plant manager. He asked me a few questions then took me on a tour, then we went back into the room and he asked me more questions and gave me more information about the position.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Eau Claire, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site interview. The phone interview was fairly straight forward and took about 15 minutes. The on-site interview started with a paper questionnaire followed by a 30 minute interview with engineers at the company

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Saginaw, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

IT was a lot of online things the interview could have went a lot better if they didn't take so long to call me back. Other than that the people that did the interview were very friendly and i did end up getting hired

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Omaha, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

More of conversation than anything. Very informal as the site manager only asked real life situations. It was very easy and very straight to the point. Nothing to be afraid of!

Line Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview was with the site manger and the concrete manager . I was kind of nervous but then they just asked basic question were i worked before how long i worked there and why i wanted to work a midwest manufacturing . They also asked if it was as a career or a job

Interview Questions

• They asked what shift i prefered and were i wanted to work at   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iron Ridge, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Iron Ridge, WI) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was called by the secretary to set up an interview. Interviewed with the general manager and then with they plant manger a week later. Asked general questions. More about practical maintenance ie. can you change your own car oil, do you tinker with engines... etc.

Interview Questions

• Where you went to college, do you change your own car oil? Any experience with woodwork   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Eau Claire, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone / behavioral interview for initial screening, fizzbuzz programming question for the in person interview. Had to explain my background. My manager and the HR were the two people that interviewed me. Overall it was an average / typical developer-style interview.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midwest Manufacturing (Eau Claire, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

They have regular hiring fairs. You can walk in, interview, and get hired the same day. These are typically held at the headquarters though they also send recruiters to several local colleges periodically.