Midwest Memorial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Memorial Group

Advance Planning Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Midwest Memorial Group (Saginaw, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

The company has high turn around and is always hiring. As long as you aren't crazy in the job interview they will take you on, don't let it go to your head. The interview feels more like them selling you the company than asking any questions.

I was briefly an assistant manager and had the pleasure of getting to see the process from the other side of things. I remember a former sales director telling me that "if you can get a new employee to sell $10,000 in volume before they quit, it was a successful hire." They do not intend to retain or nurture counselors. Managers have an ongoing new hire goal because so many people quit.

Interview Questions

• The interview feels more like them selling you the company than asking any questions. Do not believe them when they tell you how much money you will be making. Expect a 50 hour work week to make 30k.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating opportunity involved.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dimondale, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Midwest Memorial Group (Dimondale, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I met with the area Administrator and spoke of my experience in Customer Service and was hired immediatly. She asked me some personal questions in rder to get a feel of what I liked to do outside of the office. She asked if I was a self-motivator or if I needed constant supervision.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Midwest Memorial Group in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview
    1:1 interview
    1 week class

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None Full commission based salary, but the commission from one sale is really good.