Milestone Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milestone Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2017

2.5

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies in October 2017.

Interview

3 web interviews and 1 onsite. Was told the position was closed after the 3rd web interview. I assume this was the recruiter's way of telling me I did not make the next round.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

Consisted of a phone screening, Video Conference Interview, and then going on site to meet with Milestone and the Client you would work with. The recruiting then dropped the ball and had to reschedule me twice for the VC interview. Wasn't well coordinated and decided this was not worth the time, regardless of the offer.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed different demands in supporting a client and the business?   1 Answer

Fullfilment Order Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer is looking for a very specific answer on his questions about the process and programs they're using. He doesn't seem to understand why he was asked to do interviews. I was told i will go to the next interview process which is to go to the location to meet the hiring client but i never heard back.

AV/VC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

3 interview processes, first one is by the recruiter, the second is done by the team's manager, and third by the team's lead. It felt like the first two interviews were about seeing who we were and how we'd fit into the team, and the third interview was more technical.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (Menlo Park, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn, and spoke with them on the phone a couple days later. Then I had a technical interview via video conference with two technical/management people. This was followed a few days later by an in person interview at the client company where I had a technical interview with an engineer as well as a less technical, more culture oriented interview the team manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you add a Chef resource in the default recipe?   1 Answer

CRM Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

I was reached out to on linked in and set up for an interview. The technical phone screen was very disappointing, the interviewer was awkward and asked really specific questions about SQL. The experience was very one sided and didn't flow. I was not impressed.

Interview Questions

• What is an relational database? What are the longest queries that you've written?   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (Ashburn, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process is very long and drawn out. All done through Video conference. Two background checks from Milestone and client. It took two months to get though it all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. this is what we offer. Take it or leave it.

Voice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (Menlo Park, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview with Milestone and 3-4 rounds at client sight. Except one round, rest all the rounds were very technical. The interviews with milestone were very straight forward and easy. However the client side interviews were very hard core and super technical. As long as you know everything you have mentioned in your resume, you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the infrastructure setup that you have worked for in past jobs?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

The interview are video calls. Very easy interviews. Just be yourself and honest. The free attire doe not matter just a collar shirt will be fine. Make sure you are in good lighting so they can clearly see your face.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in Data Center?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

You interview with two people at Milestone before interviewing with the third party they contract for. The first is with a screener and second is with who would be your manager. My second interviewer didn't know that the state I lived in was in the US, which was hilarious. I think my response is what ended my chances. She would have been my direct manager, so I didn't really want to work for someone like that respectfully.

Interview Questions

• What is something unique you possess that would make you a good fit?   Answer Question