Milestone Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milestone Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.5

AV/VC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

3 interview processes, first one is by the recruiter, the second is done by the team's manager, and third by the team's lead. It felt like the first two interviews were about seeing who we were and how we'd fit into the team, and the third interview was more technical.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (Menlo Park, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn, and spoke with them on the phone a couple days later. Then I had a technical interview via video conference with two technical/management people. This was followed a few days later by an in person interview at the client company where I had a technical interview with an engineer as well as a less technical, more culture oriented interview the team manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you add a Chef resource in the default recipe?   1 Answer

CRM Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

I was reached out to on linked in and set up for an interview. The technical phone screen was very disappointing, the interviewer was awkward and asked really specific questions about SQL. The experience was very one sided and didn't flow. I was not impressed.

Interview Questions

• What is an relational database? What are the longest queries that you've written?   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (Ashburn, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process is very long and drawn out. All done through Video conference. Two background checks from Milestone and client. It took two months to get though it all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. this is what we offer. Take it or leave it.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

The interview are video calls. Very easy interviews. Just be yourself and honest. The free attire doe not matter just a collar shirt will be fine. Make sure you are in good lighting so they can clearly see your face.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in Data Center?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

You interview with two people at Milestone before interviewing with the third party they contract for. The first is with a screener and second is with who would be your manager. My second interviewer didn't know that the state I lived in was in the US, which was hilarious. I think my response is what ended my chances. She would have been my direct manager, so I didn't really want to work for someone like that respectfully.

Interview Questions

• What is something unique you possess that would make you a good fit?   Answer Question

Tier I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Interview

Applied online-was contacted via email for a face to face interview-it was very informal was asked a few questions about my work history and what I knew about the position.....I was offered the job contingent on background....Sad to say I did not pass my credit part because I had ONE item in collections from 8 years ago.....
    IMO that's a little petty! My previous job I worked with thousands of dollars everyday-i had to be bonded, fingerprinted and SAFE approved by the state...lol and they were ok with my history!
    Anyways.....Good luck....

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Milestone   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first phone screened by the recruiter and was asked basic questions about my resume.
    I then had an onsite interview scheduled with two supervisors.

The initial questions were to gauge my technical knowledge and experience, and also to test my problem solving approach to a scenario.
    Then we moved onto questions regarding customer-facing scenarios, basically how I would deal with the customer.

The interview was more geared toward my problem solving strategies and mindset, as the technical processes would be later given in the training. The training was pretty thorough, but not intensive or difficult.

Interview Questions

• In the event hat you're dealing with an irate customer, how would you diffuse the situation?   Answer Question

Data Center Technician IC2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies (South Jordan, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

You will be handed a box of random cables and SFP's, it will have fiber optics, RJ45, SFP (one SC and the other LC), Fiber Optics they will ask you what one is single mode, multi mode. RJ45 cable - they will ask you what CAT it is. If they like your answers and your attitude they will put you into a Lab then have simulate three server install from start to finish - rack stack, run cables, run power, apply lables to all cables and devices. (you have to be done within 25 minutes)

Interview Questions

• Most questions are your typical interview questions, tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years etc etc etc   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview

1 phone interview and then 2 Web Interviews. Interviewers were not highly skilled, seemed rushed and did not sell me on the organization, very one-sided did not get a chance to learn much about the actual opportunity. Standard interview questions. Why are you leaving your current employer, compensation range, tell me about a challenging project, what was the end result? My biggest knock was after 3 interviews which were scheduled in the middle of the day - this is very difficult on my end to coordinate. I received a one line no thank you from the recruiter. I think that is unprofessional, and disrespectful to the candidate, I am fine with a no. I wrote to the recruiter asking for more feedback, as I feel feedback is very insightful, never heard back. I also asked for feedback from one of the people I interviewed with never heard back. When I interview people and take up their time particularly at a senior level we are always respectful of their time and provide direct feedback over the phone. I feel they way you say no matters. During the interview process not overly impressed with the organization as a whole, but wanted to continue the process to ensure I was not missing something.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging project, what was the end result?   Answer Question