Millbrook Proving Ground Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millbrook Proving Ground Interview Questions

Interviews at Millbrook Proving Ground

2.8

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millbrook, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millbrook Proving Ground (Millbrook, North West England, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

The day consisted of a group activity, the face to face interview, a ride around the testing tracks and a presentation. Was very laid back with good opportunities to meet other grads and talk to current employees. Unfortunately no feedback was given on the process after not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to work in a team   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Millbrook Proving Ground (Bedford, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online assessment lead to a face-to-face interview then an offer. If the online assessment was lower scored, there was a tailored exam during interview. This is around calibration, testbed setup and management of a test

Interview Questions

• In the interview mostly it was questions about work done and situations encountered. Did have basic questions about combustion and testbed setup   Answer Question

Undergraduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Millbrook Proving Ground (Bedford, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Group task [be proactive and give as much input as possible to the group. If you dont fully understand the task ask questions to the other members in your group]; Interview with two managers [make sure to give as much information as possible]; and presentation [prepare well ahead].

Interview Questions

• Competency questions eg. a time where you worked as a team etc.   Answer Question

Durability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millbrook Proving Ground (Bedford, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

On-line aptitude tests
    Personality Test
    Interview
    Presentation

Calibration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millbrook Proving Ground in July 2019.

Interview

Standard face to face HR nonsense "comptency" questions and technical test. However in these questions it is required to read a capacitor with a meter, sounds simple again but this capacitor does not register on the meter. So either the component is below the reading range on the meter or the meter is faulty. Only one capacitor is made available so it isnt possible to tell, in addition there are 2 scales used on these components one is the value is stated on the component the other is 3 digit code, the lettering was worn so you couldnt tell. Very good waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Terrible generic HR questions read off a sheet of paper, then a technical test consisting of obvious questions and 1 trick one.   1 Answer

Calibration Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Millbrook Proving Ground.

Interview

I had a telephone interview, followed by an online assessment.
    Then I was invited for a formal face-to-face interview. There was a technical assessment (multi choice questions) during the face-to-face and a tour of the calibration department.