Millennium Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millennium Health Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millennium Health in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss prior experiences and resume. Then set up a phone interview with a manager to discuss qualifications in further detail. Talked for about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• In closing, tell me why you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Millennium Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was doing an externship from a school I was getting my Medical Billing certificate from and was a direct hire once my hours were up. I was given a performance review and offered a job from there.

Laboratory Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Gratiot, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Health (Fort Gratiot, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Adecco (Mellenium Health's temp agency)... That went well. Had a phone interview with one of the hiring managers from Mellenium Health.. That also went well.. Had a face to face interview with that same person... That went okay considering we had to meet at a local café, the manager was late and had me sitting there for 20 minutes waiting on her to arrive to interview me.... Next it was time to meet the doctor I would potentially be working for... That went well!....I was told there were another candidate that the doctor were considering also and that it was more likely he would pick her because she were a referral from some one who already worked in that doctors office..(even tho I had 4 years plus of experience to her 3 months of experience..not fair!!!) ...I received a call from Adecco a couple days later and was told they went with the other candidate. A week later Adecco called me back and said the candidate didn't want the job and asked if I were still interested(okay, so I'm a rebound?). I said yes and two days later declined the offer after getting hired as a phlebotomist in a hospital near me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Health (Portland, OR).

Interview

They have a six step interview process:
    1. Phone Interview
    2. Formal Interview with Territory Manager
    3. Second Formal Interview with 2 other Territory Managers
    4. Half Day
    5. Interview with the Regional Manager
    6. Skype Interview with the VP of Sales

Interview Questions

• They majority of questions they asked are pretty general. They definitely drill down on "why do you want to work for Millennium Health?" They also asked what my sales style was, what my hardest job was, and can I take being told "No" on a daily basis.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Health.

Interview

Smooth and easy. Recruiter was helpful. The hiring managers were wonderful.
    Recruiter found me, prepped me on what to study and know. Had first interview, then I had a ride along with a current employee and then I got made an offer. The overall experience was amazing.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Health (Kansas City, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

got a call from a recruiter and did a phone interview. Met with two other sales reps that would be on my team which went well. Then met with the regional guy in person which also went well but when the VP did a face to face with me, it was more like an interrogation. They want you to show that you want to fight other candidates for this position and that you are good under pressure. I just would rather not work for someone that tries to tear holes in my resume and question everything I have done. Its a two way street. You might be a good company to work for but I am a good candidate also so I shouldn't be the only one that needs to show interest.

Interview Questions

• What self help books have you read recently? VP asked
      What big event has shaped you to become who you are?
      What would your previous employer say about you good and bad?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Millennium Health (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer, won't name any names was incompetent in his own respect. Where he chose to execute the interview was poor judgement. He sat down and told me it would be a 10 minute interview. From my understanding is that he had an ADP background and is feverishly obsessed with finding someone with a similar background. He has no science or research background just knows his single product. I know this is a "newer" company but I hope people like him aren't a good representation of the company because if that's the case I don't see the company going much farther in what is a competitive market.

He also is highly interested in hiring a female, which is creepy on its own. I feel bad for the girl that interviewed right after me. He ended the interview and then asked the front desk if he could hide so I wouldn't see that he had another interview. The last thing a company needs is a claim filed on them because their interviewer was sexist and discriminatory.

One of the least professional infers

Interview Questions

• What product did you sell? (This is after I explained this twice because he chose a loud lobby to have this interview)   Answer Question
    • Go home and write a 30-60-90 plan and have it to me by tonight?   1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millennium Health (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After a phone screen with the recruiter, I had a phone screen with the hiring manager. I sent off a followup email shortly after speaking with the manager. The recruiter texted me the next day to set up a phone screen with the hiring manager's boss (Regional/Area Director). After emailing both stakeholders, the recruiter kept me in the loop with positive feedback. Then, the Hiring Manager responded to my email asking if I could do a ride along with a local rep and if we could meet in person later that day (they had mentioned dates they would be in town, and the request was consistent with that). I met f2f with the manager and the local rep (which went very well) and then had a ride along with the local rep two days later. The recruiter called and said I was moving to the next step...a facetime call with the VP. After that, I received a verbal offer via phone call, and the real offer shortly after. A very transparent and coherent process that reflects the company itself!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...
      Whats the biggest mistake reps make?   Answer Question

Director of Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Bernardo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millennium Health (Rancho Bernardo, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview with the Human Resources Specialist. The phone interview lasted for approximately 30 - 40 minutes and went great. The HR Specialist was impressed with my qualifications, education, and experience. She then scheduled an onsite interview for four days later and told me to expect an email confirming the on-site interview date/time as well as the interview panel. Three days later I had not received the email. I called the HR Specialist to confirm and was sent to voice mail. At 4 PM the day before the interview the HR Specialist called and left me a voicemail cancelling the interview. Apparently she scheduled me for an interview without assessing the wants and desires of the executive leadership and stakeholders of the company.

This was the most unprofessional experience I have ever had. Millennium Health requested I drop everything in the middle of Thanksgiving week and rearrange my schedule to make the interview and then cancelled it at the last minute. If this is an indicator of how they conduct business, combined with their abysmal ratings from former employees, it may be best to avoid this company like the plague.

Interview Questions

• A lot of time in the phone interview was spent on my education and leadership experience.   Answer Question

Workers Comp Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millennium Health.

Interview

After about 5 interviews that I assumed went very well because I was told I was going to be offered the position I just had to follow through with one final interview and was told multiple times that they would call me on a certain day and they never returned my call on the day they said they would if that is how they run their company it is very sad but yet shows the kind of management that is what this company and I do not appreciate being told 3 different times that they're going to call me back on a certain day and they never did that does not show very good follow through and yet in the interview process that's what they expect from their employees that gets hired. They're losing great people because they're taking so long on their decisions

Interview Questions

• on your first day on the floor what do you expect   1 Answer