Millennium Systems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millennium Systems International

Sort:

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boonton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millennium Systems International (Boonton, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

The process is very effective and comfortable. You meet with the Manager/Director of the department. (Each department has a slightly different process) After the first meeting you will receive a call to talk more or an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Millennium Systems International (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

One phone call, one in person interview. Very basic and upfront questions. However, the person that hired me is no longer there so I'm not sure this is how easy it would interviewing now in comparison.

Creative Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millennium Systems International in March 2016.

Interview

I first reached out to a contact within the company via email after a friend suggested that I personally express interest in the opportunity. At first, she completely slammed the door in my face because she thought I wouldn't be interested in a pay cut, and wasn't even willing to negotiate until I followed up a few weeks later. That's when she decided to bring me in for an in-person interview.

The conversation went well enough, and I seemed to get positive feedback from her, despite her being completely foul-mouthed and verbally unprofessional throughout the interview. Don't get me wrong; I regularly let expletives fly, too, but not during a job interview!

I sent her a thank-you note that same day and, about one week later, she emailed me with an assignment to submit a sample blog post, which I turned into her well before the deadline she requested.

I never heard from her again. That was over two months ago, and I have since followed up: Once, about three weeks later, to ask if she had reviewed my work, and a second time earlier this week to ask if the company could reimburse any portion of the $100 I spent to get from Manhattan to their offices in suburban New Jersey for this meeting. That second inquiry was ignored, as well.

Not only has the behavior from this person been completely unprofessional throughout this process, but also, it's simply rude. Incredibly rude. After making several investments that were financial, industrious, and time-consuming in nature, I cannot believe the grossly inconsiderate nature with which I have been treated by Millennium Systems International.

Interview Questions

• After the in-person interview, I was told that I was a "finalist" and asked to submit a sample blog post to advise salons on membership options.   1 Answer