Miller Cooper &Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2016

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Miller Cooper &Co

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miller Cooper &Co (Urbana, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and got an on campus interview a week later.Behavioral and conversation based. Interview went relatively smoothly, however got an email 2 hours later saying I wouldn't receive a second round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miller Cooper &Co (Deerfield, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

30 min in-person interview at the school then three 30 min interview on site. There were no behavioral questions. There was a social event to get to know the staff the day before the second interview at Dave & Busters. There was a group panel and tour of the Deerfield office. The interview itself was pretty chill.

Interview Questions

• This was mostly conversational questions like "What would you do if your in-charge asked you to take on another project when you already have a full work-load?"   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miller Cooper &Co in February 2015.

Interview

Frequent emails back and forth. Phone screening, then one on one with management and senior management. Nice office and nice people. Cared about work life balance. I can't think of much else to say. It was an easy going interview. Be sure you wear a business suit, very formal office environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome obstacles?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miller Cooper &Co.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview, followed by an office visit at the location of my choice. Entire process was very relaxed and they did a great job making all of the interviewees feel comfortable. Interviewers seemed genuinely interested which I really appreciated given that the interviews took place during busy season. Overall very enjoyable and laid back process.

Tax Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miller Cooper &Co (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was excellent. Everyone was extremely professional and went out of their way to answer any questions I had. I had the opportunity to meet several senior managers and one of the partners and had a great experience with each of them. Based on the interview, it seemed like Miller Cooper would be an excellent place to work.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed junior employees at your current firm?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miller Cooper &Co (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

The senior managers in charge of hiring were very welcoming and friendly. Highly recommended.

Interview Questions

• How has your prior experiences benefited you to help you with this position?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miller Cooper &Co (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

They had a audit manager come to campus to do interviews. It was a pretty laid back interview and the manager was very personable. They did not ask any behavior based questions, the interview was more of a conversation. The manager seemed like a younger guy and made the whole process pretty comfortable.