Mindcrest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindcrest Interview Questions

2.4

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindcrest (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR director for a project. We spoke about my relevant experience and determined that my skill set would be a great match for the project.

Interview Questions

• Experience and availability   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mindcrest (New York, NY).

Interview

It was simple with an initial phone screening interview and then an one-on-one interview. The interviewers were running late so the secretary conducted my interview. It took them 4 weeks to get back to me but I was finally offered the job. The interview was conversational and it was not difficult. It was probably one of the easiest interviews I have had. However, the current process has changed and it is more rigorous.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mindcrest (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Odd to say the least...appeared to be an inexperienced HR girl who was about as pleasing to speak with as a brick wall. They rush you through these multiple person meetings as if they matter, the job pays nothing other then the initial promise that there's some sort of future. Then you realize you're working in a basement with probably worse benefits then when I was paying on my own.

Interview Questions

• Nothing interesting, basic background questions that didn't matter b/c you're trained on the material once you get there. Nobody with real experience in financial docs, AML KYC or Dodd Frank matters would actually work for this pay. Only those of us who need to pay off loans and keep our resume moving.   1 Answer

Non-legal Hire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindcrest (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

1) I had a screening interview with the VP of HR. She was efficient and knew the right questions to ask of someone in my field.
    2) I had a phone interview with my direct supervisor
    3) I had an in person interview with the person who performed my duties previously
    4) I had an in person interview with the CEO
    5) I had a phone interview with the Managing Director in India
    6) I had a final, in person interview with my direct supervisor; to confirm the fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you think we should do about X in the next 6 months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was competitive; minor modifications were made that pleased both parties. The negotiation phase was also efficient/speedy.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mindcrest (West Jordan, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

I initially interviewed with the CEO for a management position for a new foreign language office they were opening. This was a one on one interview that took place over about 30 minutes. It was mostly a casual, relaxed conversation, where we each discussed our expectations. I had already attended their recruitment meeting and so already knew about the company.
    I was told that when the office opened I would be hired to manage up to 10 others in my foreign language. After the office officially opened they said business hadn't increased as they'd expected, and the only position they could offer me was as Project Associate, and even then only on a contract basis. Further discussions were held through a local supervising attorney rather than the CEO, and strictly over the phone or through e-mail.
    Every time I spoke with the company I felt I was treated more and more poorly. By the time there was a project to actually work on, several months later, it was very clear that the company had no respect for my skills and the compensation they were offering was incredibly low for the work they expected.

Interview Questions

The company seemed very disorganized and their non-negotiable pay scale was absolutely ridiculous. In addition, the final offered position was much lower than their original offer.

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindcrest (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It strated with online test for 3 hours .The shortlisted candidate was called for face to face roind interview.They interacted with the student with basic question starting with the introduction.After rpund of face to face the shortlisted candidate was inteacted with telphonic interview.Afer completion of all the 3 rounds they gave the final list of candidates.

Interview Questions

• They asked about there company   1 Answer

Fresher- Campus Selection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mindcrest (Pune (Brazil)).

Interview

They take exam in the college and shortlist people for interviews. After many days(even months) they start taking telephonic interviws and ask simple question- your weakness, strength, why mindcrest etc. they keep taking interviews and give no idea about anything. So if you are giving interviews for mindcrest, be ready for the long process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations possible. they have fixed criteria.

Attorney Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindcrest in October 2013.

Interview

They have two round of interview. First round is taken by the H.R. in which i was asked to give him my educational background and some basics question related to my resume and all the internship i have done during my five year course of L.L.B. Second round of interview was taken by the hiring manager in which he asked me the basics of contract such as what are the essential of contract. They also have a screening test before an actual round of interview.candidates are selected on the basis of the screening test. That test can be given online or by going to the office also.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindcrest (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview begins with a initial meet with HR followed by 2 tests. The first test deals with your analytical skills and the later dealt with attention to details.
    After this there was a writing skills test where you are given a random topic and you need to be as precise as you can.
    Once you are done with these there are three rounds, one with HR who asks you usual questions like describe yourself, family background , reasons to choose this as your career,etc. Next comes a interview with a manager who is more concerned about how is overall nature of the candidate and how genuinely is he or she interested in working.
    Lastly, there is a legal interview. As the term suggests, this round is the final round and is concerned with your legal knowledge and interpretation skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is hardly any scope for negotiation since most of the people who join are freshers and the company has a predefined package.