Mindful Therapy Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mindful Therapy Group

Sort:

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindful Therapy Group (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by one of the owners. It was relatively casual and she was very straightforward about the contract and very accurate about conveying the experience of starting a business and partnering with them. If you decide to enter into partnership with them, they will help you get started with a business checklist of all the things that are needed to start a private practice.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my prescribing practices.   1 Answer
    • They asked me about my past experience working with difficulty clients.   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindful Therapy Group (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to an interview in the Northgate area a few weeks ago and I wish I can be interviewed again by someone more professional and mature.

As soon as the interview started, the interviewer informed me that they are looking for someone long term and that they don't really have allotted coverage for vacations or days off. I didn't ask if this would include the days that are legally bound and I just accepted what she was saying.

She then gave me some information of the service of the company and proceeded with her questions. The first couple were standard and easy to answer, however, she then asked me a couple of ambiguous ones and when I asked her for specifics (assuming an analytical mind would be an advantage) she seemed annoyed.

For example, I was asked how I would handle an irate client who was upset that they were charged a $50 cancellation fee and it could be because of a late cancellation or that I didn't hear their voicemail before they were charged. I then asked which reason it would be because whether it was the client's fault/responsibility or mine, that would change my response. Her lack of patience didn't allow for a reasonable answer.

She proceeded with a similar open-ended question and she abruptly ended the interview. I was expecting a warm atmosphere but neither front desk employees carried this demeanor.

Interview Questions

• how I would handle an irate client who was upset that they were charged a $50 cancellation fee   1 Answer