Mindlance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.7

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Every thing was well organized and well communicated. There were three main round of interviews technical, group presentation and general discussion. I felt very confident right from the beginning as I had already worked on the product they were using and I was having expert level knowledge of the product

Interview Questions

• My expertise on Matter Management   1 Answer

Contractor (Customer Service) Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mindlance.

Interview

I really can't say anything good about the interview process...
    I received a call from one of their recruiters and was instantly confused because he neither stated his name nor the company he was calling for. Seemed very unprofessional, but since the contract position sounded alright, I decided to go on with it. Received an email, sent in my resume and part of an assessment (since it was a customer support role, I had to prepare a few responses for given scenarios).
    When I passed the first screening, their recruiter tried to call me again, but I couldn't answer because I was working. He called me 7!! times within 3 hours. When I called back he even asked my why I wasn't answering before in a kind of rude manner. I don't think I need to justify myself for that, when it's been 2 weeks since last we spoke and I wasn't expecting a call.

That's just proof of the lack of professionalism in this company. Almost harassing you with phone calls, not respecting your schedule when setting up appointments for interviews, sending out emails that completely ignore common courtesy (I received several mails that just literally said: "Call me ASAP" or "send this to me ASAP", without any greetings or thank yous), when you call them up, they will just respond with "Hello", again neither stating their name or company...

I ended up withdrawing my application since I got a different job offer but I'm honestly glad I did, I never had a good feeling about this staffing company and definitely wouldn't want to work for them.

Oh and I saw a couple of people mentioning the heavy Indian accents. That's not really something I want to criticize or discriminate against, but it is true that their recruiters are hard to understand.

Contract Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindlance (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Scary. My instincts scream that this is a spoof or a phishing scam. I don't think I can trust these guys.

Contacted by some guy from India, recruiting for a Fortune 500 company in the US.

Seemed like an identity theft scam. Asked for personally identifiable information (e.g. social security number, date of birth, etc).

Simple questions about background.

Sent me some agency agreement forms and never heard back from them.

I am worried my identity may have been stolen.

If this is a legit company, they should rethink how they operate. They should present a job offer before asking for your social security number.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in this job area (product development)
      Are you interested in the position
      1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindlance.

Interview

Received a call from NJ. Recruiters have very heavy accents so when they called I assumed it was a scam just for my info and declined. A few weeks later I get another call saying they have a potential client in my area. They had my resume and read me my experience and wanted to send it to their manager so they can send me out. After I was "chosen" as the candidate they wanted to move forward with they wanted me to complete an application. I never did

Interview Questions

The heavy accents made me nervous. I seen they have an office in San Diego but always had calls from NJ from people who had a Middle East accent. It just didn't sit well with me. If anyone who lives in CA had a positive experience then I'd reconsider.

Senior Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

did a phone interview with 2 different people and asked over all questions of past experiences and how did I handle escalate calls and go over years experience in past positions

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had a irate customer and how did you handle the call   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was easy simple and they staff walked me the the whole process

Utilization Management Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindlance (Columbus, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

There were no questions asked besides the standard "Do you have reliable transportation?...Are you willing to work 40 hours per week?" Mindlance in fact I've NEVER heard of until they called me about a position opening in my area with a well known nationwide health care provider. They were eager to get my résumé and initial paperwork completed so that they may send it to the employer ASAP. The next day I was contacted by Mindlance to have an interview with the company...(Very quick and easy process). I had my interview and found out 2 days later that they wanted me...Wonderful experience!!!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to accept the assignment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was decent enough for the position received...no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance (New Castle, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by Mindlance about an opportunity in my area as a Business Analyst supporting one of their financial clients. They were very eager to get things started and the recruiter even suggested a few things he thought would help my chances.

The client took a little while after that to get started, but once I had the face to face interview with their client, the Mindlance recruiter called and emailed repeatedly to make sure I had everything and was prepared, even asking to call him back after the interview with my feedback on how I thought it went. I liked the client and their interviewing managers and I had thought things went well overall.

But as it was mentioned before, the eager recruiter seems to vanish after the interview has taken place. I had no response to any of my attempted follow ups in the month following the interview. So while corporate red tape could be holding up the process, how hard would it have been to send me a quick email saying the client chose someone else or that they are still working on it.

Overall, great client but not impressed by this recruiter

Interview Questions

• Questions were all related to work experience, my resume, and how I fit the job requirements. There was nothing too surprising   Answer Question

R&D Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindlance (Abbott Park, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with three managers; the lead manager on the overall project, the lead manager on one part of the project and the lead manager on the other project. Interview lasted for about an hour, outlaying the overall job duties of the position, discussing background education and previous experience, discussing typical questions in an interview (describe a time you faced a problem, what actions did you take to resolve it and what was the result, etc.) and last but not least, probing more into which position would be a better fit for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced a difficult problem with management, what actions did you take to resolve it and what was the ensuing outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindlance (Cupertino, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The Mindlance recruiter reached out to set up and interview with the contracting company Apple, and I first had to do a phone interview with Mindlance ,and then I also did a phone interview with Apple's recruiter. Afterwards I was invited to come to a face to face interview that lasted approximately 4-6 hrs., and Interviewed with 5 people that day. I was notified shortly after that they wanted to bring me on.

Temp to Hire Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindlance in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Mindlance about a position in my area. I was communicating with one of their Recruitment Executives who was very eager to get the ball rolling with my information and resume to submitted to their client. I sent the information to him and received an interview with another recruiter. The interviewer called 3 hours after the appointment. The interview was difficult because the interviewer was not proficient in English. After the interview it was the last I heard from them. I have called to follow up several times over the last 3 weeks and have not heard anything. I would think they would have the courtesy to call me or leave a short message. I am starting to worry that I have given my information to the wrong people.