Mindray Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindray Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

R&D Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mindray (Mahwah, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first, included general interview questions. A week after the phone interview, went to NJ for on site interview. This time interviewed with 4 people and all were very thorough, but no curve balls like estimate how much concrete were used to build US free ways.

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindray (Ramsey, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Found the interviewers unusually forthright and prone to talk about their work rather than question me.

Sustaining Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindray (Hoboken, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

Basic Job interview questions, with some technical Questions about my school work, life, as well as the types of things I did as an engineer and as an intern and co-op student. My interviewer was calm, friendly and made me feel as if the entire company was that way as well.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindray (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

A recruiter set up a meeting Director of Finance, and Department Manager. The questions were pretty straight forward. They asked about my background, skills and overall knowledge or the work and processes. They also asked about my accomplishments, previous duties and ability to learn new software.

Interview Questions

• none. They were were all standard. I guess the most difficult would be when I was asked to provide specific instances and situations of my accomplishments and how I streamlined processes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy, the requiter worked out all of the details. The company was very thoughtful and suggested I start work immediately so that I could qualify for the health insurance benefits the within 30 days.

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindray (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2015.

Interview

apply - first - third interview sections is really long terms. I told I was rejected. But I am accepted. It is really good news. Since I've to waited for so long. I did come to interview in the third month but my first day at mindray, started on August 2015 ^^

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mindray (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a interview with the company re curator. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background.It took me a whole day to prepare myself. They asked my experience and the hold process went very well. They are very friendly.

International Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mindray (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in March 2010.

Interview

First round: writing test: basic questions on medical devices, and biomedical engineering
    Second round: one to one with English,asking about resume, experience, interest, and personality.
    Third round: group discussion. Case study to carry out a solution on business problems.

Interview Questions

• How do you set up a maketing plan or presentation to promote one product?   Answer Question