Miniluxe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miniluxe Interview Questions

Interviews at Miniluxe

2.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Miniluxe in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online though a Craigslist ad and received a phone call a few days later to have a phone interview set up.

The phone interview went extremely well and the interviewer explained that someone would be sending me an assessment to fill out via email later in the day. 3 days later I received the assessment and called the interviewer to let her know I had completed the assessment (per her instruction).

No response from her at all.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Miniluxe (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

A lady called me and did a short interview over the phone
    She set me up an in person technical interview with the manager of a studio, telling me what it would be and what to expect

I came in and did the technical interview
    She reviewed my product, told me she liked it and she would call me later; and she moved on to her next candidate

Interview Questions

• Would you do a manicure on one hand and paint my nails on the other?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miniluxe (Plano, TX).

Interview

I applied online. When I got there I was to do a manicure with polish. The polish was thick and old and the bottle was almost empty. Not to mention the color was white. It was extremely difficult to polish. When I walked in the first thing I was asked was what happened to my foot. I recently broke my ankle so I'm in a aircast. I got the feeling they didn't want me there. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for corporation before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniluxe (Cranston, RI) in December 2015.

Interview

I went to the open house they had and had an interview with donna she was very nice and had me file buff and paint one nail French, one nail a light color and one nail a dark color and she asked me questions and took my picture and my resume then I got an email I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in working for miniluxe   1 Answer

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miniluxe (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Conversational structure, asked about your skills, your availability etc. The managers explained the history of the company and how their store work. They were pretty specific about wanting energetic people who had customer service experience which are skills that are applied daily in the job.

Nails Technician Interview

Interview

I've got a call right back the next day after applying to schedule for an in person interview. The question was straightforward. The process was quick. A friend from the company recommended me the position.

Senior XA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miniluxe (Westwood, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

apply online got a call the next day and interview the same day and got the job they will basically give anyone a job whether they have experience or not or they are professional or not they are desperate for bodies because they are always understaffed

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in miniluxe   1 Answer

Senior Nail Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miniluxe (Lynnfield, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

We have to perform a manicure on the “TND”, which most locations don’t even have. They then let you know if you need to go to deeper training or orientation. They didn’t even take my nail license, which is very unprofessional and illegal.

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Miniluxe (Boston, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiting firm to determine fit and went through that phone screening - was then brought in for an in-person with a principle of the parent VC Company with a followup with the CEO

Interview Questions

• Asked what I knew about the company.   1 Answer