Mint Velvet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mint Velvet Interview Questions

Interviews at Mint Velvet

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Velvet (High Wycombe, England (UK)).

Interview

Really lovely woman who interviewed. Made me feel comfortable. Validated everything I said which made me feel like the interview was going great. Had me take a test. Very boring test and wasn't expecting it.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities? How do you feel about pitching in on other assignments not in your job description?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Velvet (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

First stage of the recruitment is a telephone interview where you would be asked about why you applied for the role, what you can bring to the company, what can you do to help managers, have you ever work as part of a team to hit a target and how.. how will you describe your sense of style, think of a trendy outfit, what fashion magazine do you read....
    the second stage is a face to face interview and it's literally the same questions asked during the phone interview just be yourself...

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you worked as part of a team to hit target   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Velvet (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Had a phone call with a manager from a different store which asked me questions like give an example of team work etc, then i passed that. Then I had a quick 15 minute convo over coffee, where she asked questions like hours, experience, how I would deal with difficult customers

Interview Questions

• what celebrity fits their clothing range   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Velvet (Nottingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone call then face to face - you must have a good understanding of the brand and the current season and trends - they want passionate people who love fashion and wearing the product. The manager conducts the interview

Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mint Velvet (High Wycombe, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was approached on LinkedIN by an internal recruiter, then had an informal phone interview with the Marketing Director. I was asked to do a design task, where I then went in to present to a couple of the other seniors in the team. I then had a second stage where I was asked to design another aspect of the site and then present to the Marketing manager and one of the seniors I had seen previously. It was very relaxed and insightful.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Velvet.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. I was then invited to meet the manager in person. Initially she asked general questions about myself. I was then given a questionnaire to fill out during the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was given 6 outfit photos to look at and asked to select which outfits best represented the Mint Velvet brand.   Answer Question

Style Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mint Velvet in October 2015.

Interview

Very Positive experience, the interview process went through two stages, starting with a telephone interview and progressing to face-to-face. I was asked questions based on my previous retail experience, relating to the core values of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Mint Velvet that attracted you to the role? / What skills can you bring ? / Explain a situation where you helped your manager through a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Style Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mint Velvet (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Such a fabulous interview. Took about 45 minutes overall. Very chatty and seem genuinely interested in you as a person. Similar questions to those in telephone interview. Different categories such as Visual, Profile and Experience questions. Was given 8 pictures of Mint Velvet mannequins and was asked to choose the top 3 that represent the brand most.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your personal style? A lot about past experiences and situational questions. How would you help the management team?   Answer Question

Senior Style Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mint Velvet (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed it was an internal move. External applicants were also interviewed, we went out to a coffee shop for the interview, where two members of management interviewed.

Interview Questions

• To give an example of when you have provided excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Style Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mint Velvet.

Interview

Over the phone interview then in person interview. The lady was lovely and super friendly. Nothing too difficult but a lot of fashion oriented questions such as:
    Who could you see wearing mint velvet?
    Where do you go for style advice?
    How would your style influence a customer?

Interview Questions

• Where I got my style inspiration from   1 Answer