Minvesta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minvesta

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minvesta (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy followed by 4 rounds that is so easy to clear. The rounds were JAM, Aptitude, screening and final round was HR. Overall the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Being a commerce graduate how you feel coming for Btech job .   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Minvesta (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

First Aptitude round which was basic
    2.second round technical which was taken by team lead and then
    3. third round was managerial who wanted me to be superman .finally HR round was there.

GIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minvesta (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Basic questions pertaining to individuals overall attitude. They try to probe on the individuals character and how responsible he/she is. Educational background and fluency in language. The interview might have several rounds depending on the process you're applying for. They might take weeks to get back to you.

GIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minvesta (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

there will be 5 rounds
    jam
    written
    written
    general awareness test
    personal interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes iam able to negosiate, i advice to be confident

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minvesta (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Telephonic interview was shceduled. It took around 25 minutes. All the basic .net questions on C# were asked about object oriented programming, inheritence , polymorphism. Other questions were based on the C# fundamentals like delegates, properties, attributes, collections. Then some of the questions were based on the asp.net concept about the page life cycle and view state , state management etc.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minvesta (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

i was asked some work based questions which my previous related work. and after i was asked some technical questions , these are genera questions.

Interview Questions

• how will you solve a problem with your system if you come across any trouble while working?   Answer Question