Mirabel Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Mirabel Technologies

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mirabel Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies (Hyderābād) in Jan 2022

Interview

applied online, got a call from HR, looking mainly for SQL through gmeet link has been send, two Techincal rounds. applied online, got a call from HR, looking mainly for SQL through gmeet link has been send, two Techincal rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Roles and Responsibilities, Joins, Index, diff bw cursor and while loop, diff bw clustered and non clustered index, diff bw for and while loop, how to debug a procedure, Acid properties, Transactions and isolations, storeprocedure, 2nd highest salary, CTE, functions.
    Answer Question

Mirabel Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies

Interview

Easy due to internal politics. > First round interviewer given set of questions which will be asked in second round interviewer. >Second interview asked same set of questions. HR round is nominal.

Interview Questions
  • OOP Concepts. general .net framework concepts. basic SQL questions. be good in all these.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies (London, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

Initial Communication: call from HR Total interviews: 2 ( both technical) Interview 1. Basic programming concepts. Interview 2: face to face at office, most questions about project and prior engagement. Questions were easy but attitude of hr and interview taker was very relaxed. Interviewer could not answer about job profile when asked.

Interview Questions
  • What was last project and why you used technology that you are using

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Nov 2012

Interview

I was brought in for an in person interview that seemed to go well, but at the end i was directed to the office of the manager who commented that i was the youngest person he had ever considered hiring. (i was 28 with 8 years of experience) I was then asked to listen in on a client training the following week, then the next part of the interview was me giving a "client training" on the software to 2 supervisors. i was told i did not get the position because i wasn't bilingual, but they new that before making me jump through all of those hoops.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if a client asks you a question that you do not know the answer to?
7 people found this interview helpful