- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- Saudi Arabia - All Cities
- - Riyadh Province
- - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Mirabel Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
I applied online. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies (Hyderābād) in Jan 2022
applied online, got a call from HR, looking mainly for SQL through gmeet link has been send, two Techincal rounds. applied online, got a call from HR, looking mainly for SQL through gmeet link has been send, two Techincal rounds.
- Roles and Responsibilities, Joins, Index, diff bw cursor and while loop, diff bw clustered and non clustered index, diff bw for and while loop, how to debug a procedure, Acid properties, Transactions and isolations, storeprocedure, 2nd highest salary, CTE, functions.
I applied online. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies
Easy due to internal politics. > First round interviewer given set of questions which will be asked in second round interviewer. >Second interview asked same set of questions. HR round is nominal.
- OOP Concepts. general .net framework concepts. basic SQL questions. be good in all these.
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies (London, England) in Jul 2018
Initial Communication: call from HR Total interviews: 2 ( both technical) Interview 1. Basic programming concepts. Interview 2: face to face at office, most questions about project and prior engagement. Questions were easy but attitude of hr and interview taker was very relaxed. Interviewer could not answer about job profile when asked.
- What was last project and why you used technology that you are using
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mirabel Technologies (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Nov 2012
I was brought in for an in person interview that seemed to go well, but at the end i was directed to the office of the manager who commented that i was the youngest person he had ever considered hiring. (i was 28 with 8 years of experience) I was then asked to listen in on a client training the following week, then the next part of the interview was me giving a "client training" on the software to 2 supervisors. i was told i did not get the position because i wasn't bilingual, but they new that before making me jump through all of those hoops.
- What do you do if a client asks you a question that you do not know the answer to?